Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To want to punch this grannie in the face

(182 Posts)
debbie1412 Thu 24-Jan-13 21:49:37

We go to a stay and play every Thursday morning, usual thing toys for 90 mins then a few songs with instruments to finish the session. Every single wk this boy a year older than my son dives in the box and pulls out the 1 accordion. My son every wk wants ago on this instrument, the boy claims it. Then drops it to run off and play else where. His nan knows how much my son wants ago on it but she holds it out of reach from my son. It's so cruel his little lip drops. I would never let my child hog a toy wk in and out. Makes my blood boil !

Am wondering if this is football related...

ResolutelyCheeky Sat 26-Jan-13 14:01:14

Do you ever get that thing where you can see a long hair on your cheek but you just can't locate it to pull it out?

debbie1412 Mon 28-Jan-13 22:48:33

Nope I'm so lost in this thread I've come to the conclusion that...., I should but my son a tortoise ???????

debbie1412 Mon 28-Jan-13 22:52:06

Echt as right as you are, actions speak louder than words, but if I didn't post my thoughts whatever would you do with your evenings ???

HoneyDragon Mon 28-Jan-13 22:58:39

Squeeeee! You came back smile

Does the evil Accordion hogging Granny still have a face? grin

debbie1412 Mon 28-Jan-13 23:45:30

Yep I won't cross that bridge until Thursday morn, my mins staying this wk so we are going to tag team it x

debbie1412 Mon 28-Jan-13 23:46:38

Mum

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now