To open my ferrero rocher with..

(16 Posts)
MegGriffin Sun 30-Dec-12 12:56:16

My foot as I can't get the buggering bollocky lid off, even with a knife!

zukiecat Sun 30-Dec-12 13:11:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ParsleyTheLioness Sun 30-Dec-12 13:15:06

Hah! I nearly injured myself the other day trying to get into my box...was wondering if the local A & E have a column to tick for Ferero Rocher related injuries...

ParsleyTheLioness Sun 30-Dec-12 13:15:48

The sellotape came off in about fifteen pieces in the end. Vair vexing.

Montybojangles Sun 30-Dec-12 13:16:54

I think they have a special type of tape for those bloody boxes. I was nearly in tears by the time I got my box of the little buggers open this year.

CooEeeEldridge Sun 30-Dec-12 13:18:20

I'm glad it's not just me!! Forced my box open and they exploded all over room! Had to eat them all then, as no box to return them too.

happyhorse Sun 30-Dec-12 13:18:46

That bastarding box! I considered taking a hammer to mine.

MegGriffin Sun 30-Dec-12 13:20:54

Glad its not just me then. They just tease me through the box looking all smug and delicious, damn you <shakes fist at box>

CatPussRoastingOnAnOpenFire Sun 30-Dec-12 13:34:40

Or, you could just run a really sharp knife around the seam?

MegGriffin Sun 30-Dec-12 13:44:23

I was using a knife around the seam but the join where the seam is strange so the knife kept on going off at an angle. However, I have now had success so i'm off to stuff my face.

zukiecat Sun 30-Dec-12 13:47:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

scarletforyaOfficialXmasGRINCH Sun 30-Dec-12 13:48:13

You should open it with a sledgehammer and smash the disgusting muck to smithereens!

YulePutTatOnMyChristmasTree Sun 30-Dec-12 13:59:22

I had managed to be so good all morning but this thread has made me eat several a Ferrero Rocher dipped in Baileys

There's a great big box of multi-variety Ferrero Rochers reposing on top of my fridge, and I haven't even attempted to open them cos I don't like the damn things sad For twenty years my sister has bought me a bottle of bailey's and/or a box of black magic for Christmas, both of which I hate. This year the parcel was the wrong shape and I got all excited, then I opened it and found poxy revolting bloody rochers. I am saving them for next time I get asked for a tombola prize! <bah humbug emoticon> grin first world problem or what?

propertyNIGHTmareBEFOREXMAS Sun 30-Dec-12 17:43:01

Yanbu. All the best Ambassador's parties result in something getting kicked in. Rock and roll.

festivelyfocussed Sun 30-Dec-12 20:19:17

YAbu. Leave it closed.they are yucky.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now