Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to have fed my baby here?

(1000 Posts)
ariane5 Mon 03-Dec-12 11:08:35

Went shopping yesteerday.ds1. Jas a blu badge so we parked in a disabled space.went to shops and back to car couple of hours later. We have 4 dcs and the baby 7 mths started screaming and was hungry.by then the car park was packd. I started to feed ds while dh got other dcs in car and an elderly couple drove past and politely asked if we were leaving, dh said sorry not yet then 2 other drivers did the same but the fourth stopped got out and said please could we hurry up, I explained that when I had fed ds we would be going but she was really angry and said a disabled space is not just for sitting in that we should go immediately. I was only another ten mins fding ds it is hard enough going out as all dcs have same condition and ds2 was really screaming I had to feed him as it was a long drive home. Was I being unreasonable?

Offred Tue 04-Dec-12 22:51:47

She's a narrator! She is always a narrator! Ds1 is always a shepherd but is just doing a carol concert this year!

bear

GlaikitFizzogTheChristmasElf Tue 04-Dec-12 22:52:01

Been snowing here since tea time! Drive to work might be interesting tomorrow!

AndABigBirdInaPearTree Tue 04-Dec-12 22:52:01

Someone is just going to have to send me some!

Mmm - the MN bear cannot be festive I'm afraid.

GlaikitFizzogTheChristmasElf Tue 04-Dec-12 22:52:32

Festive Pom doesn't work on eye pad!

RyleDup Tue 04-Dec-12 22:53:04

Aww. My dd had her play today. Third angel from the left, hidden by the the child in front sporting a large silver crown.

You have snow Glaikit? We're sooo down south it hasn't got anywhere near us {yet}.

GlaikitFizzogTheChristmasElf Tue 04-Dec-12 22:53:58

She must have a very good speaking voice! A budding lawyer maybe!

Offred Tue 04-Dec-12 22:54:02

Sweet ryled! My dd would like to be an angel just once I think! Not sure why she's always a narrator!

GlaikitFizzogTheChristmasElf Tue 04-Dec-12 22:55:07

Yup indeedy! Snow on frozen slush!

Offred Tue 04-Dec-12 22:56:13

Ha ha! I always got told I had a good speaking voice and was always the narrator too but I never wanted to have a part! Dd really always wants to be the star of the show and is always disappointed and takes it personally when she is given narrator again but would never say so...

GlaikitFizzogTheChristmasElf Tue 04-Dec-12 22:56:28

14 to go ladies! Can I just say it has been a pleasure to kill a thread with you all! <channels violin player on the titanic>

TuftyFinch Tue 04-Dec-12 22:56:45

No snow here yet. Friday Gail. Good luck Afro with the baby. Well done Offred.
Whoever gets the 1000th post is thevwinnet grin

RyleDup Tue 04-Dec-12 22:57:02

I'd like dd to be the narrator. But I know she would change the words to something she prefered. I guess that is why the role has never been offered to her.

A pleasure Glaikit smile

GlaikitFizzogTheChristmasElf Tue 04-Dec-12 22:57:39

She can make it her own though! Bit of ad lib and improv, maybe a bit of lyrical hip hop and shell steal the show!

smile

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Tue 04-Dec-12 22:57:50

bear

Offred Tue 04-Dec-12 22:57:55

Same sentiment to you glaik! Merry Christmas all, good luck for babies and plays and feeding in the car righteously!

smile

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Tue 04-Dec-12 22:58:33

Ooh I want to go and put fbear squares everywhere noww

GlaikitFizzogTheChristmasElf Tue 04-Dec-12 22:58:35

Bet nolittle gets it! She must have the last word!

TuftyFinch Tue 04-Dec-12 22:58:42

grin

TuftyFinch Tue 04-Dec-12 22:58:53

grin I won

This thread is not accepting new messages.