To congratulate *Clumsy* for having such a spectacular introduction to mumsnet

(88 Posts)
Shaky Thu 22-Nov-12 00:09:54

Well done Clumsy, you have kept most of MN on the edge of their seats all day. Quite a result for a newbie! Congatulations!!!

mamij Fri 23-Nov-12 19:51:53

Tidddle you've just about summed it up right.

I was lurking all day too! Waiting for coffee's response, then clumsy appeared. The all threads disappears [wails!].

greenplastictrees Fri 23-Nov-12 19:46:00

Not Barry and the T Rex - that had me in stitches!

CockyPants Fri 23-Nov-12 18:42:14

You missed Barry-- and the T Rex too --then....

BloominMarvellous Fri 23-Nov-12 18:11:27

I got my hope up seeing this in active convos, l hope we find out the truth on sunday <doubtful>

longjane Fri 23-Nov-12 18:04:37

i just though this thread thinking what have missed what I missed
then
I worked out today was fri and i missed nothing ......

Shamelessly marking place and therefore ensuring thread will go poof within minutes

VivaLeBeaver Fri 23-Nov-12 17:52:14

Is there an update yet??

Shaky Thu 22-Nov-12 23:18:45

I have to say that this is unashamedly a Fred about a Fred about a Fred, but I have been impressed and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Again, congrats to Clumsy, you are famous already <not jealous, honest, face grin>

mumnosbest Thu 22-Nov-12 22:32:59

Grea debut and 2 deleted freds in 48 hrs! Do we have a MN book of records? grin

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Thu 22-Nov-12 22:22:55

I sent Dh several texts updating him on the Coffee/Clumsy saga as it unfolded. He found "Why don't you just kick her in the clunge" especially amusing. grin

SushiPaws Thu 22-Nov-12 21:54:13

Marking my place for an update.

Rachog Thu 22-Nov-12 21:53:07

I wasted a whole day on the threads. Will be watching with baited breath.

VivaLeBeaver Thu 22-Nov-12 21:16:58

Best debut ever.

Thread about a thread and troll hunting

TheCatIsEatingIt Thu 22-Nov-12 21:12:05

OK, so the update thread's gone now. What happened there?

Aww, I was dying to know what happened.

lionheart Thu 22-Nov-12 16:46:55

She does have a point but it was late and she was running out of gin and thinking about chocolate, so it doesn't really count as a cold light of day fred deletion.

QueenofNightmares Thu 22-Nov-12 16:28:08

The other was deleted because Olivia is a party pooper grin well she said that MN felt it was a situation better sorted in real life but everyone disagreed and took the hump with her.

lionheart Thu 22-Nov-12 15:59:38

pss ... isn't this a fred about a fred about a fred ...

Dillydollydaydream Thu 22-Nov-12 07:29:42

There's a thread in aibu. Apparently Clumsy I throwing her own party for her dd?

diddl Thu 22-Nov-12 07:24:54

Why was the other deleted?

Well I´m glad it was sorted out & hope both parties go OK.

Although the other mum imo deserves not to have a bouncy castle & entertainer show up I hope that that doesn´t happen for the kid´s sakes.

But really, if you were having a joint party & the other mum booked such stuff through relatives-why would you start to ignore them & risk that stuff being cancelled??

Hope it´s not to do with illness or some family emergency on the part of the other mum.

Welcome Clumsy if you're reading this. Good luck at the gates this morning if you're reading this. smile

CanIHaveAPetGiraffePlease Thu 22-Nov-12 07:16:36

Oh I'd love to have seen the 'other' side. Do we know if she turned up with cake or not?

AViewfromtheFridge Thu 22-Nov-12 07:09:15

Aaaahh...I saw those two threads and thought it was just one of those weird thread juxtapositions, so didn't bother clicking. Dammit!

Frontpaw Thu 22-Nov-12 07:06:25

There's a Radio 4 play in this! Most amusing (even if I'm not 100% convinced that it's true!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now