To mention the shopping during sex?

(52 Posts)
motherfluckingquiche Fri 16-Nov-12 20:13:18

Yeah. I was thinking about the shopping list and casually said, "oh, mustn't forget that we need more matches"!

Please tell me I'm not the only one???

redexpat Sat 17-Nov-12 22:34:06

I once squeezed a spot on my eyebrow. He didn't notice. Last time we were at it DH said 'do you want to make DS an advent calendar?' I think that's on a par with the matches.

I do love mumsnet.

betterwhenthesunshines Sat 17-Nov-12 18:19:51

Haha grin making me laugh. Especially "take my mind off all the ticklish pre-faffing about bit". When DH thinks he can get me in the mood (to be fair he usually can if he tries) but all I can think about is whether the rugby kit is packed. Funny how the same thing can sometimes be a real turn on and sometimes just... really irritating.. "Just get on with it!"

BertieBotts Sat 17-Nov-12 17:55:28

Haha! I can never focus on anything at a time either. I have been known to come out with similar things blush

Luckily DP is rather good at bringing my attention back to the matter in hand wink

WineGoggles Sat 17-Nov-12 17:47:37

I once laughed at something on the TV mid shag with an exBF. He was really upset that I wasn't 100% focused on the sex. At least it wasn't as bad as
this grin

I've actually fallen asleep during sex once too which was bad as I was on top at the time blush. In my defense I was a drunk teenager and it was past my bedtime.

amotherfukingquiche Fri 16-Nov-12 22:11:45

HA!

fuzzpig Fri 16-Nov-12 22:10:19

Shame you didn't say "I need more Cooks"

At least you could've pretended he misheard the Cook bit grin

<wanders off singing "come on baby liiiiight my fire">

Kleptronic Fri 16-Nov-12 22:05:36

My DP was just reading this thread over my shoulder and skrintching (I know this is not a real word) a rolled up magazine between clenched fists so I asked him what he was doing and he said 'That's all that's wrong with women today'.

amotherfukingquiche Fri 16-Nov-12 21:59:57

I know, I know...

Alisvolatpropiis Fri 16-Nov-12 21:44:38

9 weeks old?! Give yourself a break amother!

dementedma Fri 16-Nov-12 21:39:51

Thinking about the shopping list takes my mind off all the faffing about.

amotherfukingquiche Fri 16-Nov-12 21:05:59

I got cramp regularly while pregnant. God it's not been very successful recently blush I really must try harder. Not easy with a 9 week old. Just don't fancy it TBH!

Onebadbackandalostpelvicfloor Fri 16-Nov-12 21:02:16

I get that regularly and it fucking hurts like a bitch.

Sex isn't fun when you clunk and click and ache like me. Luckily I have a very understanding man in my life!

Ahardyfool Fri 16-Nov-12 21:01:26

Yes, there's nothing worse than finishing first and then having to wait for yonks to finish up and go to sleep/whip round asda/dust the lampshades

Alisvolatpropiis Fri 16-Nov-12 21:00:39

I did once have to shout "stop...stop...OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP"

Because I had cramp in my right hip. Honestly,^the actual hip^, worst pain I have ever felt (I've yet to have children). That was a passion killer.

amotherfukingquiche Fri 16-Nov-12 20:59:10

Fair enough...

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Fri 16-Nov-12 20:57:53

I pointed out DH had a bogey once when we were having sex.

He stopped, all hurt blush

Onebadbackandalostpelvicfloor Fri 16-Nov-12 20:57:23

Yes. But only when I can see he's also beginning to think along similar lines

Alisvolatpropiis Fri 16-Nov-12 20:56:52

Onebad but how can you be bored?

I'm an eyes on the prize kind of girl. Once it's on,there's no stopping until I am...happy? <ahem>

amotherfukingquiche Fri 16-Nov-12 20:56:06

You've admitted it?!

I'm sure we've all pretended to enjoy it so that it ends faster, but admitting it? That makes my match mention look passionate wink

Onebadbackandalostpelvicfloor Fri 16-Nov-12 20:53:47

Yanbu but then I am known for stopping half way through because I can't concentrate on the task at hand and admitting to being bored blush

lljkk Fri 16-Nov-12 20:53:21

Kind of suggests you aren't very engrossed in the Act.

amotherfukingquiche Fri 16-Nov-12 20:53:21

Bahahaha!!!

lljkk Fri 16-Nov-12 20:52:56

It's rather, er, lacking in passion, iyswim.

Alisvolatpropiis Fri 16-Nov-12 20:52:29

Really?!

I struggle to form thoughts never mind word/whole sentences.

I did once accidentally laugh in an ex boyfriends face mid kiss because I was thinking about something else. That was funny. He was a rubbish kisser.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now