what is an acceptable age to draw a moustache on my baby?

(112 Posts)
renlovesyou Thu 17-Mar-11 20:57:54

DP says 6 months. I say 3. Please help resolve this!

monkeyjamtart Fri 18-Mar-11 22:52:28

At birth. That would look good on One Born Every Minute

Loobyloo1902 Fri 18-Mar-11 23:57:16

Oh thank goodness I'm not alone. I was planning a family moustache photo for the Christmas card. Thought I might be a bit odd but I'm in good company.

ledkr Sat 19-Mar-11 00:11:18

what a great idea to liven up the 4am feed,is it ok for a baby girl tho?

BigChiefOrganiser Sat 19-Mar-11 00:38:19

Our DS was 2.4mo. Poirot style, it was in support of his Papa for Movember. Hilarious! Used an eyeliner.

BringBackGoingForGold Sat 19-Mar-11 11:07:35

ledkr surely on a baby girl it is Even Funnier?

peeriebear Sat 19-Mar-11 11:19:00

I have photos somewhere of DD1, me, my friend and her DS all 'tached up when Dd1 was about 2. It has to be done sooner or later. Every year when I go to a big music festival I spend the whole weekend with a curly eyeliner tache. Well, I used to, until the Hipsters got wind of it, now they're all at it hmm

ledkr Sat 19-Mar-11 12:14:18

bringback shes looking dapper thanks.
We went on a pirate boat trip yrs ago in florida with dc's me and dh got tipsy and it wasnt untill we saw the photos that we realised we had drawn on pirate moustaches, arrgh jimlad.

BringBackGoingForGold Sat 19-Mar-11 13:18:34

Drunken moustache-drawing. Even better.

very glad to see I'm among like minded people.... we have a xmas picture of DS2, 3 1/2 months old, with a black handlebar stick-on job.
Best picture ever, he didn't notice and carried it off very well.... planning to store it safely until he hits teenage years!

forgot to say, gutted we didn't manage to get registered for the London Tweed Run in april, it would have been a perfect excuse to do this again...

ivykaty44 Mon 21-Mar-11 16:06:51

- 46 years old and not a day younger

jaggythistle Mon 21-Mar-11 20:35:32

Where can one acquire small person sized stick on moustaches? I am too lazy to draw one on and then have to wash it off, but seeing as DS has just spent two days wearing sunglasses in the house I am sure he would love a moustache!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now