Christmas pjs

(6 Posts)
CamelBalls Sun 08-Sep-13 16:04:42

Last year I got some amazing adult pjs bottoms from Sainsburys - Christmas ones which were fleecy, and in the interest of spreading Christmas costs out - has anyone seen any anywhere?

I loved them as did my friend and I'm trying to do a Christmas hamper for her and her children which I will put them all in, but want to get them over the next few months instead of right before Christmas which I normally do!

Thank you!

WaitMonkey Sun 08-Sep-13 17:14:16

Sorry, haven't seen any yet. But on the same theme, rather than starting a new thread, can I ask a question ? Has anyone seen any Christmas onesies, for children ? Thanks.

WaitMonkey Sun 08-Sep-13 17:14:56

Sorry for the hijack btw.smile

Shelf stacker in tescos last week told me that the Christmas ranges would start being put out in a week or two, so not long to wait!

Oldraver Sun 08-Sep-13 19:27:00

Matalan have usually done some nice flannel pj's..I've had Christmas theme ones and also some not festive like the penguin ones.

CamelBalls Sun 08-Sep-13 20:25:01

wait I would try primark? Or check the Internet?

Ok good to know - I will have a look in the supermarket shops then!

I have a feeling I will be posting more and more on this board as the weeks go on!

Thank you :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now