Second Christmas bargain 2013 thread already? It's still only July!

(1001 Posts)
Reastie Tue 30-Jul-13 18:33:04

Here we go people, the second bargain Christmas thread for 2013 already <feels slightly overorganised> . Please forgive the fact that so many sale and amazon products aren’t individually linked - so many of them are out of stock and amazon seem to change prices on an almost hourly basis (it feels like) on a number of items that were previously linked to. As usual please tell me if any of these links/codes don’t work or if there’s anything particularly you want to be in the next OP (assuming there is another wink ) how would I do any shopping without you now

thanks for all your help in helping my christmas shopping in 2013 be once again bargainous grin

First thread here

Websites which are good to check for deals hot deals UK offer of the day and money saving expert

Quidco is a must to join and get free cashback here

Track amazon prices at camel camel

Achica have some lovely gifts. Follow this link when you join and you’ll get £10 off your first order

Amazon £2 finger puppets here

Body shop free delivery and 40% off when you spend a fiver. Code is honey or extratreat here&#8232;
Book people free delivery with code RHFREE here popular Julia Donaldson set here, different from last years

Character PJs here

Face cloths - the popular ones from last year here

Fake lego advent calendar here

Joules free delivery and 15% off with code NWHD97 here&#8232;
Moshi Monsters advent calendar for £6 here

Molton Brown Free full size Cool Buchu or Vitalising Vitamins A, B, C full size shower gel worth £18 with any order using code CITRUSSUN here
&#8232;Monnier Freres code for £100 off any £300 or more hand bag. Code is GLOSSYBOX100UK here

Nerf gun here from amazon

The spicery was popular last year here

The works is a popular site with good offers here

Whistlefish have lovely and very reasonable greetings cards here

Zulily is worth a look and has new stock every day. use this link to earn me some credit for referrals thanks

Phew brew

Chockywockydoodah Tue 30-Jul-13 18:49:32

thanks Reastie! Marking place grin

Trazzletoes Bosnia-Herzegovina Tue 30-Jul-13 18:53:12

Marking my place!

PoppyWearer Tue 30-Jul-13 18:58:30

thanks Reastie, also marking my place!

iloveholidays Tue 30-Jul-13 19:05:12

Marking place.

Thanks for the where's wally link.

FrantasticO Tue 30-Jul-13 19:05:32
BuffyFairy Tue 30-Jul-13 19:08:12

thanks Reastie for the new thread!

thanks platespinnermum for the cheap peppa book link. Ordered that.

Whilst on amazon I got these bargains

Thomas busy book for £3.99 delivered thomas

Peppa Pig Fairy Tale mini library for DDs stocking, £3 delivered Peppa

Peppa Pig Bumper DVD set. 12 DVDs for £22. This is for now to save my sanity grin I know the one DVD we have off by heart! Peppa DVD

OnTheNingNangNong Tue 30-Jul-13 19:11:47

Marking place on this thread, it is just what I need now i can get into the Christmas spirit

Witt Tue 30-Jul-13 19:13:53

I'm loving all these Christmas threads today.

I've bookmarked The Spicery to look at later. Has anyone ever received it and was it worth the money? Thinking of it for SIL & BIL.

Don't forget to TopCashBack your purchases too! Found out that Boden does 5% cashback today and they have nice duffel coats for toddlers at £8 in there clearance section.

<marking place>

DangerousMouse Tue 30-Jul-13 19:24:35

Oooh can you link the Boden duffel coats please? I can't find them in the clearance section - I hope they haven't sold out!

Witt Tue 30-Jul-13 19:25:56

Ooops. It wasn't the duffel coats on offer, sorry, it was the dungarees I was looking at. Apologies blush

DangerousMouse Tue 30-Jul-13 19:26:29

Ho hum, too good to be true!

BeaWheesht Tue 30-Jul-13 19:30:53

Marking place and reminding you all - any good vvvv cheap deals for dd's 3 rd birthday greatly appreciated!

Witt I didn't get the subscription but I bought a number of little Spicery packs for my sister and her Dh last year. I think they went down well. It was the ones like "Your Country Needs Stew". We've also had the boxes for ourselves (from the clearance section) and they were really nice - packaging is nice for a gift too.

Witt Tue 30-Jul-13 19:33:30

Thanks crafty, I am definitely tempted to get them a 6 month subscription now.

curiousgeorgie Tue 30-Jul-13 19:37:20

Just marking my place too smile

hippoherostandinghere Tue 30-Jul-13 19:41:01

Marking my place grin so excited at all the Christmas threads.

TeWiSavesTheDay Tue 30-Jul-13 19:42:42

Just popping in to say thank you all for the crabtree and evelyn and the character.com links from the last thread - total bargains!

urbanturban Tue 30-Jul-13 19:44:26

Fabulous.......am addicted to checking this thread to see what new deals you've all found!

Hopefully I'll be able to come up with some to repay you all! flowers

shufflebum Tue 30-Jul-13 19:45:31

Marking place, finally getting around to trying camel camel camel, brilliant idea!

LifeIsSoDifferent Tue 30-Jul-13 19:45:56

Marking my place too smile

My £2 finger puppets came and there great! Deffo a great find!

sameoldIggi Tue 30-Jul-13 19:46:02

It's great to see the feedback from those who got the cheap pjs - I got as far as putting several in my basket but didn't order as not sure if they'd look as cheap as they are! I know ds won't mind, but want them to be good enough to give as presents so must stand up to the scrutiny of the mum's beady eyes!

LaTrucha Tue 30-Jul-13 19:46:21

Thanks Reastie!

JaquelineHyde England Tue 30-Jul-13 19:49:19

Yay new thread. Good work Reastie.

Posted on the end of the last one about an offer at Argos for these Yvolution scooters. Were £69.99 now down to £34.99. Excellent bargain

Here

This thread is not accepting new messages.