Packaging for homemade truffles

(9 Posts)
skandi1 Sun 09-Dec-12 13:50:59

Get a roll of clear cellophane and cut a seizable square out. Artfully place truffles in the centre and pull the 4 corners together in the centre. Then get some naice ribbon and tie just over the top of the truffle pile. Very simple and beautiful like a nice floral arrangement but not costly to do.

INeedThatForkOff Sun 09-Dec-12 13:45:34

They do, don't they. Will see if I can face a trip into town this week - otherwise it's cellophane bags with Christmas ribbons I think. Thanks.

Off to Home Bargains to investigate - they sound perfect!

littlecupcake Sat 08-Dec-12 16:31:45

I got them too, Pratting. They were 39p and I'll use mine for truffles.

Actually thinking about it, I'm not sure if they were 39p or 19p... Well they were definitely no more than 39p.

I bought some Christmassy tins from Homebargains for 39p each. There was 2 different Christmas designs when I got mine, though not brown. They'd hold about 8 perfectly.

How about these? I have used this site before and their products are good and delivered promptly.

apachepony Fri 07-Dec-12 11:32:35

Oh, I'm looking for the same! Except in Ireland...

INeedThatForkOff Fri 07-Dec-12 11:31:51

I can't find the Poncetastic thread, but I'm hoping they're still lurking here smile

I want to take DD to visit family to see their trees, and thought we could take a few mint truffles and wonderbites with us. I'm looking for small boxes to hold around 8 chocolates, preferably brown or Christmassy in some way.

Can anyone help me please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now