Neighbours Thread continued...MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

(1003 Posts)
AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 24-Apr-15 21:08:20

Starting a new thread as the old one is nearly full.

Still catching up after my holiday, only a couple of episodes behind now.

Therese's brother is a really Dr Evil, isn't he? I hope he gets caught soon. I love Paul!

Cecyhall Fri 24-Apr-15 21:27:57

Just marking my place smile

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 24-Apr-15 22:02:46

I'm watching today's one now - is Amber pregnant? She keeps doing that "I'm going to be sick" face.

oneowlgirl Fri 24-Apr-15 22:04:36

Not seen today's yet but wouldn't surprise me if she were!

Although, that said, other than Sky with Summer, has Neighbours had a teen pregnancy?? Can't think of a single other one that's happened on screen.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 24-Apr-15 22:08:46

Oh she's just been sick, so that must confirm it!

Loving the cyclists!

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 24-Apr-15 22:11:34

Didn't Declan and his girlfriend have a baby as teens?

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 24-Apr-15 22:17:16

Oh positive test.

Oh - maybe not Daniel's!

Rummikub Fri 24-Apr-15 22:49:49

Hello. Checking in. How do you watch the oz episodes??

oneowlgirl Fri 24-Apr-15 23:05:19

You're right Anne - India. In my defense, I didn't live in the UK got a number of years & therefore have missed huge chunks & arrived home at the tail the of that storyline - didn't Susan cripple her (the teenage mum) or something?

BreconBeBuggered Fri 24-Apr-15 23:12:24

There have been others. A Phoebe springs to mind. Didn't she live with the last Erinsborough High headmistress for some reason?

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 24-Apr-15 23:24:46

I'd forgotten all about Susan running over Didge!

Phoebe - was that Todd's girlfriend?

There haven't been very many teen pregnancies though, which is odd as they all seem to start sexual relationships very young. (Might just be showing my age!)

ScienceRocks Sat 25-Apr-15 08:39:26

I was going to mention Bridget and Declan's India, but someone has beaten me to it. I remember the pregnancy test scene with Donna, Rachel and Bridget!

I'm also thinking that Todd and his girlfriend had a baby. Was the girlfriend Angel? Or am I getting confused with Home and Away?!

Katz Sat 25-Apr-15 09:03:09

Todd and Phoebes daughter was Hope I think and she was one of the characters in the zombie episode.

oneowlgirl Sat 25-Apr-15 10:52:59

Who are Todd & Phoebe? Angel was Home & Away grin

madaki Sat 25-Apr-15 13:59:14

I read somewhere that they have had 15 babies born on neighbours, that doesn't seem very many for 30 years.

Does anyone know where you can watch episodes from 2014 online?

Clawdy Sat 25-Apr-15 15:27:47

Hope the baby is not Daniel's, their relationship is really irritating. And why hasn't Karl cottoned on to the wicked doctor??

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 25-Apr-15 19:37:59

Todd Landers died didn't he? Phoebe married someone else I think.

Only 15 babies born? That's hardly any!

Was the first baby born Daphne's?

BadgersNadgers Sat 25-Apr-15 22:09:24

Just for the record Paul is mine! Did Sky Mangel not have a teenage pregnancy too? I'm sure Harold did the wobbly jowl face thing.

AnneEyhtMeyer Sat 25-Apr-15 22:14:25

Join the queue, Badgers!

Gozogozo Sun 26-Apr-15 12:05:57

Hmm. ..Wikipedia has 18 births on screen, but some are names I don't recognise, & then some are just bizarre so Paul only has Andrew listed, but I'm sure I remember his twins?

BreconBeBuggered Sun 26-Apr-15 16:10:08

Didn't he have triplets with Gail? But I think they were born off-screen, in Tasmania, after they'd split up.

LikeABadSethRogenMovie Sun 26-Apr-15 16:19:16

Yes. And one of the triplets was evil when they all came back.

Was Andrew one of the triplets or did he come from another of Paul's relationships?

Cecyhall Sun 26-Apr-15 18:10:25

Andrew was the child from when he was with an alessi twin. He was the one that came back older with the weird Scottish/Aussie accent.

Elle was one of his triplets too, I used to like her.

IPlayBass Sun 26-Apr-15 20:50:54

Paul metioned on an episode last week that he daughter called Amy, can anyone remember her, I can't?

I've lurked on this thread for ages btw but this is the first time I've posted.

<waves> Hi!

If anyone's interested in reading neighbours spoilers add them on instagram if you have an account smile

Asheth Sun 26-Apr-15 22:56:23

I remember Amy, but Paul implied he'd been part of her life for several years but I'm sure she was only in it for a few episodes when she was about three. I remember her waving goodbye as her mum took her out of his life and Jim commenting 'cute kid' and Paul saying 'yeah that's my daughter'. She'd be older than any of the others so probably in her 30s now.

This thread is not accepting new messages.