Corrie scriptwriters should read this thread (Corrie queens)

(1000 Posts)
Sleepyfergus Tue 14-May-13 19:42:31

The old thread is nearly full. Nice new shiny thread here.

Old thread www.mumsnet.com/Talk/telly_addicts/1684194-Corrie-queens-gather-round

WireCat Tue 23-Jul-13 15:49:13

Oh god. I've just caught up. Not crying. Honest.

The next Corrie thread should be for Hayley. Not Peter. IMO.

squoosh Tue 23-Jul-13 15:50:52

I cried when she was sitting at the table stoically counting the red knickers.

Ellenora5 Tue 23-Jul-13 16:15:36

Wirecat are you starting the new thread, this one is just about full, think it should be for Hayley also

JessicaBeatriceFletcher Tue 23-Jul-13 16:17:35

Perhaps the next thread could make reference to the red coat Hayley always wears? Oh God, I can see Roy weeping into it after she's gone.

WireCat Tue 23-Jul-13 18:00:42

Ok, will let this thread have a few more posts.

Using up thread!

I also love Hayley/ Roy/ Sylvia, I'm sure her journey will be superbly acted by all of them.

I wonder if there'll be any references to the royal baby boy, sometimes they put in real life events don't they? Like the diamond jubilee and poss the royal wedding or am I making that up?!

Impomea Wed 24-Jul-13 09:07:39

Using up some more

Does anyone have a theory re Audrey and the damp problem .
Owen is going to give her a quote.Will she have to move out while he does
the work ? Perhaps she will have to go and stay with family or friends in a corrie street tardis!
This may be a bit of light releif from the Hayley story

Yes I know its not real !

PaintedBottom Wed 24-Jul-13 09:22:02

I may have watched too many crime dramas recently, but my instant thought as I've been listening to the constant talk of Audrey's damp and how much worse it's getting was that there's a body buried in the wall shock blush .... Has anyone gone missing recently? I haven't seen Tyrone, St Ella, TwistedFirestarter or the rest of their family for a while......

whatkungfuthat Wed 24-Jul-13 09:32:27

Eva? She hasn't been seen for months. Perhaps David will kick out Gail to make room? Did you see Gail dodge getting a round of drinks in the other night? grin

Just read the Digital Spy spoilers, its not getting better any time soon.

JessicaBeatriceFletcher Wed 24-Jul-13 09:34:27

I'm not sure about the Audrey storyline either. Unless it's severe rot and she's going to have to vacate for months. She owns Maria's flat - maybe she's going to try and kick them out so she can stay there in the meantime?

whatkungfuthat Wed 24-Jul-13 09:45:14

My DM has some tiny cracks in her bedroom. Now she has seen Corrie she is calling her insurers as she is convinced the house is going to fall down.

Impomea Wed 24-Jul-13 10:34:20

Perhaps the Audrey thing will be how they find out somehow that Gail really owns Emily's/Norris's house

Btw Richard Hillman is in the new series of Celebrity Masterchef

whatkungfuthat Wed 24-Jul-13 10:58:32

They should do this Impomea, in the link above ^ they said at the time that as Hillman was dead it all reverted back to how it was but a finance guy said he wrote to the producers and told them they were wrong.

Lighthousekeeping Wed 24-Jul-13 12:57:56

What is the Audrey story? Is she going to be broke or something?

whatkungfuthat Wed 24-Jul-13 12:58:49

I missed most of it but I think she has found some damp in her house

Aquilla Wed 24-Jul-13 15:01:18

Oh wow, Sylvia was the doctor in Tenko! Mind blown now. Thanks for mentioning that.

Sleepyfergus Wed 24-Jul-13 17:58:30

I reckon Audrey is going to be broke. She was looking shifty in the pub when they were talking about Tracey Luvs new pawn shop venture where Tracey said setting like "you'll all be coming when you're broke and have bills to pay". Between the damp in her house, and Marcus' list of demands for the flat, she looked like she was crapping herself about how to pay for it. Alf's money must have run out by now, and don't think the salon can be a big earner (and who owns the salon these days anyway? I forget...)

I think Gail will end up with Emily's in a cruel twist of fate. Will she help out Audrey in her hour of need? After all, Audrey refused to help out Gail after Lewis ran off with her money. So perhaps a but of tit for tat??!!

squoosh Wed 24-Jul-13 18:04:52

Didn't Audrey sign over the salon to weasel faced David? Maybe he'll find out she knows about the Nick/Kylie fling and chuck her out.

Also can I just say, the other day Nick said he was 32!!!! shock

That actor (awful, awful actor by the way) looks at least 46.

Sleepyfergus Wed 24-Jul-13 18:31:26

Jeez, just saw we're on 993 (994 now!) posts. Who's going to volunteer to name the new one?!

WireCat Wed 24-Jul-13 18:32:37

I did a new thread if that's ok.

WireCat Wed 24-Jul-13 18:37:38
Wishfulmakeupping Thu 25-Jul-13 07:20:56

squoosh Ben price who plays nick is 41 according to Wikipedia. I thought the character if Nick was a few years older than me I'm 31, thought the character was late 30's?!
But have to say I quite like Nick played by Ben

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 25-Jul-13 08:31:25

I love Nick. He's gorgeous. I think in real life he's about six or seven years older than his character's age.

celestialbows Thu 25-Jul-13 09:08:50

I'm probably too late for this thread but I wonder Wt has happened with the whole Karl/sunita /dev storyline? I'm not sure if I missed anything?

celestialbows Thu 25-Jul-13 09:09:28

Also I just want to post the thousandth post. First time ever! Woop woop!

This thread is not accepting new messages.