AIBU to want to slap Priya from Emmerdale in the face?

(115 Posts)
CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Mon 28-Jan-13 20:30:40

Get off Delicious David you dirty skank and leave him be to fall into Alisha's gaping cleavage.

Christ I need to get out more.

Cameron is getting teeeeedious now. Cannot stand him.

ThwartedbyMum Thu 28-Feb-13 21:19:51

I can't believe Cameron had the gall to say to Chas "After what you did!" re killing Carl. We need to have this storyline come to a resolution soon please!

Aquelven Thu 28-Feb-13 22:01:27

Really, really can't understand how he's getting away with it!
I mean, how dumb must the pathologist who examined Carl's body be? Chas hit him once. He must have had more than one head wound. Surely they could tell the first wound wasn't the fatal one. You watch Silent Witness & they know what the body had for dinner three weeks last Thursday!

And the Scouser in the woods. How many foxes & badgers must be rooting round? He didn't exactly bury him six foot under did he? How come someone walking their dog hasn't found him,like they always seem to in real life? I know there's a dearth of dogs,considering it's a rural village,but surely Tootsie could have found him by now.
I just hope before they catch him he gets time to bump off Debbie, Priya, Charity & a few others.
How does that garage keep going? Has anyone actually trained as a mechanic?

Yotamsrazor Thu 28-Feb-13 22:29:42

It's taking even longer for the Cameron, Carl/Scouser murders to get sorted then it did when the husband of the woman who used to live in the big house was done in and was buried in the woods. Cameron is getting sooooo loathsome now they really need to make sure he gets his just desserts soon. And poor old Brenda eh.

Mynewmoniker Fri 01-Mar-13 16:22:33

Here's some Get Well Soon flowers for Brenda thanks smile

Yotamsrazor Fri 01-Mar-13 17:24:00

She gets her diagnosis tonight. It's not going to be good. Hope she's not going to be a goner.

ThwartedbyMum Fri 01-Mar-13 19:25:38

Doesn't Rachel look lovely with her hair down!
Rhonas mate doing my head in now - what is her name?

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Fri 01-Mar-13 21:11:57

Thwarted, I think her name is Annoying Blonde Vet. wink

I'm worried that Cameron is going to try and bump off Thomas next, I feared for the poor kid's safety in that back room on his tea break.

I hope Thomas kills Cameron and gets off on self defense.

Sam and Rachel are making me cringe a bit now.

ThwartedbyMum Sat 02-Mar-13 07:04:34

Yes I was thinking Thomas may be another Cameron victim. Hopefully ABV will be on his hitlist too.

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Mon 04-Mar-13 20:36:23

DP tonight,
"Oh my God Cardiff, please tell me you're not crying over Emmerdale!"

Me,
<sniffle> "but Brenda might have a brain tumour and what if she dies and never gets to see baby Molly grow up?"

I am truly pathetic, aren't I?

ThwartedbyMum Tue 05-Mar-13 08:35:51

Erm yes! No, just kidding! It's no different to getting annoyed with Priya being a cow to Alicia, or feeling sorry for Edna!
(By the way I have been known to cry at adverts!)

Yotamsrazor Tue 05-Mar-13 22:00:39

I can't bear the thought that Brenda and Bob are so happy and that she is potentially now really ill. That would be horrid. Cameron, oh God, please let that scouser's body get found soon and send the bugger down. Thankfully Chas seems to finally be pissed off with his controlling behaviour now.

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Fri 08-Mar-13 09:36:05

Am completely sick of Cameron now. I might have to go all vigilante and head on up to the Dales and expose him as an unlikely serial killer.
While I'm there I suppose I will have to shake some sense into Brenda and get her to tell Bob the truth.

<completely forgets its not real>

lovelychops Fri 08-Mar-13 16:35:41

Give Debbie a slap whilst you're there too CardiffUniversityNetballTeam . Oh and tell Rhona to stop fannying around with her annoying friend and stop being VILE to Paddy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now