Anybody watch The Following?

(222 Posts)
DevlinMaccabee Wed 23-Jan-13 10:45:11

First episode was on Sky Atlantic last night. I thought it was pretty good.

DevlinMaccabee Tue 30-Apr-13 22:57:30

Oh my God!!

RhondaJean Brazil Tue 30-Apr-13 22:58:53

Omfg noooooooooo they cannot leave it like that!

cocolepew United States Tue 30-Apr-13 22:58:58

shock

PetiteRaleuse Tue 30-Apr-13 23:00:08

WHAT? am in france? Won't see it for a few days. Pm me with spoilers.

No they can't do that Ffs noooooo

HolyFocaccia Tue 30-Apr-13 23:01:21

Arrrgh nooooo

cocolepew United States Tue 30-Apr-13 23:04:53

Noooo you don't want a spoiler shock

PetiteRaleuse Tue 30-Apr-13 23:56:02

I can get it here or wikipedia...

EauRouge Wed 01-May-13 09:15:58

Spoilers in my post

Well that's set it up nicely for series 2! I think Emma will become the new cult leader as revenge for Joe's death. I'm struggling to remember who else is still alive though, apart from Maggie.

JambalayaCodfishPie Wed 01-May-13 12:06:10

That was Emma, in the bar crying wasn't it? In a wig and glasses? Couldn't tell!

EauRouge Wed 01-May-13 13:41:01

Yes, that was her.

So Emma and Molly are still alive, unless Ryan or Claire somehow survived and got her.....

Poor Debra.

sad About Debra Parker, that is one I my worst fears by far!

Nicely set for season 2, just Emma and Molly and the blonde guy that helped burry Debra left alive I think, plus the 7 in custody that Mike mentioned... If Ryan and Claire are dead maybe he will go seek revenge on the cult members left?

Yes, Weston was alive so he might be in the next one. I was wrong about Debra and him!

Word on the grapevine is next season gives Emma and Weston a lot more screen time. smile

EauRouge Wed 01-May-13 14:27:24

Oh, do I mean Molly and not Maggie? I don't even know their names grin Anyway, the one that was Kevin Bacon's neighbour and was also in the cult thing <vague>.

PetiteRaleuse Wed 01-May-13 14:27:30

Ryan and Claire can't be dead I read that they are signed up for series two

SilverSky Wed 01-May-13 15:42:15

Ooooh good cliff hanger ending!

I don't believe Joe is dead. I met be deluded but I don't believe it.

BornInACrossFireHurricane Fri 03-May-13 09:36:38

I thought I read on here that claire and joe had been signed up for the next season- is it in fact claire and KB instead then? Is joe really dead?! I think it would be abit crap if he did survive as it wouldn't be realistic like the rest of the show obviously has been

PetiteRaleuse Fri 03-May-13 09:44:57
loofet Sat 04-May-13 20:42:30

Ending totally predictable. It's such a shame because it started off so good and just dwindled. Too many cliches, as soon as Ryan said he'd take Claire back to his it was obvious the neighbour would do that.

Joe's probably not dead which irl wouldn't be at all possible. Claire might die and Ryan live.. bleurgh. Probably will give season 2 a miss, total overkill.

KB looked handsome in the series though which worried me a little grin

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots Sat 04-May-13 23:02:04

Some fucknugget has spent a few years getting dental work to match joe's knashers, all so he could stage his own death. It's just beyond ridiculous to get a 2nd series out of this. It was a one series concept at best and even then they've stretched it beyond the limits of believability. To drag it on just makes no sense to anyone other than one of the fruit loops who follow that nutter joe.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now