Anybody watch The Following?

(222 Posts)
DevlinMaccabee Wed 23-Jan-13 10:45:11

First episode was on Sky Atlantic last night. I thought it was pretty good.

buzzgirly Thu 31-Jan-13 13:14:20

I am really enjoying this. I think there will be a few twists, I just hope it doesn't drag out and get ridiculous like so many US dramas.

I agree about Kevin Bacon, I have never considered him attractive before but he seems to have become really hot in this.wink

That FBI agent, when she started talking about cults in Emma's house...it was the way she was talking so even Ryan looked at her....well it was obvious she was going to be a follower. That book she gave to Joe must have a message in it and I reckon he will pass it back with instructions for her.

Mewsical Fri 01-Feb-13 19:18:54

Yes, agree there's something going one with the book at the end.

i must be in the minority then...Kevin Bacon has always been a yes from me...but never in Footloose...he was a no, way back then.

DevlinMaccabee Sun 03-Feb-13 08:06:21

Is it Tuesday yet?

Yeah, I reckon that book will be used by Carroll to pass instructions to federal agent lady, didn't think of that before.

Figgygal Sun 03-Feb-13 08:10:22

James purefoy is gorgeous!!!
We don't have sky but I do have sky go (via my parents sky) so can watch on iPad its just finding the time still have ep 2 to watch

DevlinMaccabee Sun 03-Feb-13 09:02:56

Episode 2 is brilliant Figgy, definitely worth finding time for.

BornInACrossFireHurricane Sun 03-Feb-13 09:23:37

Watched both yesterday and LOVED them. Yes to Kevin Bacon wink

Best tv show I have seen in a long time actually, and I must admit I had to hide behind my hands a few times!

DancesWithWoolEnPointe Sun 03-Feb-13 09:36:43

I like KB - he was particularly yummy in flatliners! I wish I was aging as well as he has!

I've enjoyed it so far.

BorninaCross yes, I agree and I look forward to the next episode, although I record it and watch it on the Wednesday.

James Purefoy is fit, but he is scary in this!

PetiteRaleuse Sun 03-Feb-13 15:36:01

Just watched episode 2. Pretty good. A someone said up thread, I hope it doesn't drag on and on and just get ridiculous.

SpanishFly Tue 05-Feb-13 15:21:16

IT'S TUESDAY! WOOHOO!

DevlinMaccabee Tue 05-Feb-13 18:11:11

Getting excited, hope these next few hours go fast!

DevlinMaccabee Wed 06-Feb-13 07:59:17

Anybody else watch last night? Definitely think that Federal agent lady is shady.

Sent shivers down my spine when they were teaching the young boy how to kill.

SpanishFly Wed 06-Feb-13 13:04:56

aw, that poor wee boy sad

Yep, agree that the FBI woman is in on it in some way. Altho it's maybe a double bluff.
And when the gorgeous black man was stabbed - I actually went "nooooooooooooooo!"

She's definately up to something!!!! And I'd already guessed that something went on with the fake gay neighbours.

That was very sinister with the boy!! sad

SilverSky Wed 06-Feb-13 13:17:30

Marking my place!

LOVE LOVE what I've seen so far. <hooked>

SpanishFly Wed 06-Feb-13 13:18:57

I'm hooked too - I really do love when a new (and exciting) programme comes along. And it makes sense to me - I dont have to keep saying, "Eh? What have I missed?" all the time. confused

Yes, the poor little boy, my heart was thumping! What if we are being tricked into thinking the FBI lady is shady and it's going to be the rookie young guy working with Ryan who's a follower?

SilverSky Wed 06-Feb-13 15:06:43

Still got half of Ep3 to watch! Can't watch it at night when home alone so watch when the smalls are napping.

FBI lady is dodgier than dodge city.

The nanny is Eeeeeeevil. Non?

JP's wife is the sister from Dirty Sexy Money I think. Character name Karen?

KB is strangely attractive. So sue me.

This is a bit like Harper's Island where you can't help but keep thinking is s/he involved? What about him/her? Then you drive yourself bonkers til your brain self combusts with all the trickery.

DevlinMaccabee Wed 06-Feb-13 17:21:36

Interesting, I never even suspected the young rookie agent.

<rubs chin>

The darn followers are everywhere aren't they. That poor cop. sad

So we've gone from suspecting shady FBI lady to young looks-innocent-so-therefore-could-be-a-baddie rookie guy! We can't be completely wrong, one of them is definitely going to be evil.....

Silver I always watch this on a Wednesday lunchtime when DS2 is napping. I'm a wuss too!

Oh, I am definitely into KB. grin

SoftKittyWarmKitty Wed 06-Feb-13 21:19:40

I watch it on Saturday nights when it's repeated, so I'm a few days behind. Loving it though. Agree about KB being do-able - I even line him in the mobile phone ads blush.

I loved Harper's Island too, it's similar in that it keeps you guessing.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Wed 06-Feb-13 21:21:09

like him, not line him grin

DevlinMaccabee Sun 10-Feb-13 08:45:26

Might have to try Harper's Island

maxmillie Sun 10-Feb-13 22:05:37

Also agree about kb. Its 10.00. I am alone downstairs. Its snowing outside and I can't see a thing. Am going in for episode 4. Wish me luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now