X-Factor- live shows week 2! 'It's Love and Heartbreak' week..gangnam style!

(820 Posts)
dRaahhcula Sat 13-Oct-12 19:51:22

Heaven help us allgrin

other songs mooted - Ella singing 'loving you' by Minnie Ripperton,( which I love, and the original can't be touched, imo), James doing 'No more drama' by Mary J Bilge. A comment on last weeks shenanigans, p'raps?grin

That one? Will she be speaking to dogs and opening garage doors with the high notes, do we think?

dRaahhcula Sat 13-Oct-12 19:57:46

Dunnohmm- the top notes are very, very high. i am imagining a wobbly key change and a gruff duff note or twogrin

And i like FairyMnMel- but I am getting bored of the Jimmy Page tribute act now, and think she needs to show she can do something else.

I have been singing it just now making coffee. You'll be pleased to hear I rocked it.

dRaahhcula Sat 13-Oct-12 20:04:16

Did you make it your own Sue, that's vair, vair important...Own that kitchen, girlfriend!

Do you know, I feel I did. The dog thought I had the Wow Factor. I was like a little Dullisa, I was.

Fairylea Sat 13-Oct-12 20:06:29

Actually really looking forward to Rylan doing gangnam style.

(Runs away).

dRaahhcula Sat 13-Oct-12 20:07:52

grin A minnie Minnie Ripperton, no less...

I still don't get Gangnam. Why?
Do we know any more songs?

tigerdriverII Sat 13-Oct-12 20:09:02

That'd be the "wow wow" factor where a dog is concerned, Sue.

dRaahhcula Sat 13-Oct-12 20:10:32

No more songs- it's rubbish this year, usually unreality tv is my go-to source. I don't think they are even convinced they are the right songs....grin

arf at wow wow. Indeed grin

Lets' have some bets then. I think Chowmein will have a stab at an 80s ballad and Primark one will do Dub be Good to Me.

The Baby Shits must do WestShoite and Melanie will do either Both Sides Now or a Carole King. Unless they force her into something growly - Black Velvet maybe? <eek>

Cardiac? Any ideas?

Katiekitty Sat 13-Oct-12 20:17:16

Before we get going, can a helpful person put up a list of nicknames, I can only remember Cardiac.

Thanking you

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sat 13-Oct-12 20:18:58

Evening Ladies.

I was watching To Buy or Not to Buy t'other afternoon, and up popped none other than Klitty, done up as Britney!

Oh Lawks, I don't know them myself.

Cardiac = Chris obvs
Babyshits - what on earth are they actually called?
Primark1 = MK1

How many others do we have?

LineRunner Sat 13-Oct-12 20:19:15

I am starting to warm to Drusilla Constantinople.

Did she Buy or Not Buy Tuttut?
And what was your previous name? Tis bugging me. Do tell <silent as grave, me>

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sat 13-Oct-12 20:20:19

Are Babyshits UnionJ or District3.

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sat 13-Oct-12 20:21:07

She was a visitor to a house that her friends were buying!

I've forgotten, if I ever knew. The ones who had the comp for the name, so Gastric 13 I guess

lighthousekeeping Sat 13-Oct-12 20:21:56

What happened? I missed Gary spitting his dummy out.

HaveALittleFaith Sat 13-Oct-12 20:22:31

Right, it's last chance saloon for me. If this week is another blatant fix I'll be boycotting!

Almost forgot to turn over from Strickley

tigerdriverII Sat 13-Oct-12 20:23:41

Dermie's suit's a shocker.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now