X-Factor- live shows week 2! 'It's Love and Heartbreak' week..gangnam style!

(820 Posts)
dRaahhcula Sat 13-Oct-12 19:51:22

Heaven help us allgrin

other songs mooted - Ella singing 'loving you' by Minnie Ripperton,( which I love, and the original can't be touched, imo), James doing 'No more drama' by Mary J Bilge. A comment on last weeks shenanigans, p'raps?grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IS EASY COS YOU'RE BEYOOOOOOOOTIFUUUUUUUUUUUUL

That one? Will she be speaking to dogs and opening garage doors with the high notes, do we think?

dRaahhcula Sat 13-Oct-12 19:57:46

Dunnohmm- the top notes are very, very high. i am imagining a wobbly key change and a gruff duff note or twogrin

And i like FairyMnMel- but I am getting bored of the Jimmy Page tribute act now, and think she needs to show she can do something else.

I have been singing it just now making coffee. You'll be pleased to hear I rocked it.

dRaahhcula Sat 13-Oct-12 20:04:16

Did you make it your own Sue, that's vair, vair important...Own that kitchen, girlfriend!

Do you know, I feel I did. The dog thought I had the Wow Factor. I was like a little Dullisa, I was.

Fairylea Sat 13-Oct-12 20:06:29

Actually really looking forward to Rylan doing gangnam style.

(Runs away).

dRaahhcula Sat 13-Oct-12 20:07:52

grin A minnie Minnie Ripperton, no less...

I still don't get Gangnam. Why?
Do we know any more songs?

tigerdriverII Sat 13-Oct-12 20:09:02

That'd be the "wow wow" factor where a dog is concerned, Sue.

dRaahhcula Sat 13-Oct-12 20:10:32

No more songs- it's rubbish this year, usually unreality tv is my go-to source. I don't think they are even convinced they are the right songs....grin

arf at wow wow. Indeed grin

Lets' have some bets then. I think Chowmein will have a stab at an 80s ballad and Primark one will do Dub be Good to Me.

The Baby Shits must do WestShoite and Melanie will do either Both Sides Now or a Carole King. Unless they force her into something growly - Black Velvet maybe? <eek>

Cardiac? Any ideas?

Katiekitty Sat 13-Oct-12 20:17:16

Before we get going, can a helpful person put up a list of nicknames, I can only remember Cardiac.

Thanking you

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sat 13-Oct-12 20:18:58

Evening Ladies.

I was watching To Buy or Not to Buy t'other afternoon, and up popped none other than Klitty, done up as Britney!

Oh Lawks, I don't know them myself.

Cardiac = Chris obvs
Babyshits - what on earth are they actually called?
Primark1 = MK1

How many others do we have?

LineRunner Sat 13-Oct-12 20:19:15

I am starting to warm to Drusilla Constantinople.

Did she Buy or Not Buy Tuttut?
And what was your previous name? Tis bugging me. Do tell <silent as grave, me>

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sat 13-Oct-12 20:20:19

Are Babyshits UnionJ or District3.

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sat 13-Oct-12 20:21:07

She was a visitor to a house that her friends were buying!

I've forgotten, if I ever knew. The ones who had the comp for the name, so Gastric 13 I guess

lighthousekeeping Sat 13-Oct-12 20:21:56

What happened? I missed Gary spitting his dummy out.

HaveALittleFaith Sat 13-Oct-12 20:22:31

Right, it's last chance saloon for me. If this week is another blatant fix I'll be boycotting!

Almost forgot to turn over from Strickley

tigerdriverII Sat 13-Oct-12 20:23:41

Dermie's suit's a shocker.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now