merlin

(158 Posts)
beujolais Mon 10-Sep-12 22:23:28

No merlin fans out there then? Eagerly anticipating series 5! Can never take my eyes off sir percivals arms!

noblegiraffe Sun 02-Dec-12 21:10:05

Gwen's boobs were in definite danger of falling out as she was hauled around this episode. I think that's the most peril this series has seen.

I mean, Merlin was all 'How can I keep up the aging spell while summoning the goddess, that's really tricky' and then when it came to it, it was a piece of piss. No tension.

MyLittleAprilSunshine Tue 04-Dec-12 17:12:12

Still love Merlin though.

But defo more half naked knights and Merlin getting a bit bossy :p

Jux Tue 04-Dec-12 22:47:37

Well, yes, so do I, but I think it's more residual loyalty. I miss the camaraderie between Merlin and Arthur, the tension of the plot and effects and all the things that made it great for kids; and I don't get much out of knights with few clothes on.

beujolais Tue 11-Dec-12 10:45:26

I just want arthur to find out merlin has magic. I can't wait to see the finale, will it be that great battle merlin saw in the vision when mordred killed arthur? Yeah my boobies were just like gwens before they emigrated south, i do think they are veering dangerously towards a 9pm start with her corsets!

LittleAbruzzenBearLovesYuleLog Fri 14-Dec-12 13:24:24

DH is very happy with all of Gwen's dresses in this series. I can't complain after the semi-naked knights episode and the inane grin on my face.

AloeSailor Mon 24-Dec-12 08:28:24

So did merlin die and is his ghost Emrys? I don't get it.

MooMinCow Mon 24-Dec-12 09:10:02

I thought he had some kind of epiphany in the cave and his true self was revealed to him by the guardians of magic (or something like that grin)

AloeSailor Mon 24-Dec-12 09:40:12

I got the impression he died because when he woke all the wounds were gonr

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now