Bethenny Ever After/ Getting Married its back

(233 Posts)
Eggrules Mon 09-Jul-12 23:06:16

E1 tomorrow at 10pm.

It should be called Bethenny Ever After but is on Sky+ as Bethenny Getting Married (Season 2).

valiumredhead Wed 19-Sep-12 20:42:23

OMG amazing how a good set of new gnashes changes the way you look!!

I had hair like Tamra's before shot many moons ago!

Eggrules Thu 20-Sep-12 09:19:44

They all look very different.

I think they may have had little bits of work done. They also have the time and money to look polished every day. Turns out you can polish a turd.

valiumredhead Thu 20-Sep-12 09:32:53

On Orange County it was interesting to see wuite how polish the LA lot were compared to Tamra and Vicky who looked a bit 'poor relations' next to them grin

Their hair really needs an update, it's looking very very dated now imo.

Looking forward to today's episode where Alexis is presenting <snort!>

Eggrules Thu 20-Sep-12 09:48:31

Sometimes they are a bit mutton, (tramp tops and jeans?)

The are a bit Girl's World. If a hair do works for Judy Judy she sticks with it - so do the OCers

Eggrules Thu 20-Sep-12 10:00:17

When watching RHONJ, I feel I should drink red wine and cola, aka Rioja Libre, Kalimotxo, calimocho. Can't bring myself to do it though envy.

PigeonPair Thu 20-Sep-12 12:18:02

Ladies - I have become addicted to RHoOC and RHoNY but please can someone tell me what has happened to the New York series which used to follow Orange County?!! The last one I saw was the Reunion show where it descended into shouting and downright chaos! Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread!!

valiumredhead Thu 20-Sep-12 12:24:17

That series has finished now pigeion sad

IamMummyhearmeROAR Thu 20-Sep-12 12:36:56

Watched my first NJ episode and WOW! Not sure I'm going to be a fan- I don't find any of the characters endearing or amusing and all the manly chest beating and screeching about blood and family is just putting me right off. All a bit too aggro and not amusing enough for me

valiumredhead Thu 20-Sep-12 12:44:01

That's because you missed the first series - I can imagine it's a bit of a shock going straight into the second grin

cheekybarsteward Thu 20-Sep-12 13:51:18

Thanks egg thanks

cheekybarsteward Thu 20-Sep-12 13:53:34

Wow egg that Girls World is fabulous! I need to have one!
Don't think you should spoil your pinot noir with cola though sad

Eggrules Thu 20-Sep-12 14:43:31

I think it's supposed to be house red for people that don't like wine. I like wine, except rose which I will obviously still drink at a push.

RHONJ is the best one. I love Caroline (liek an Eastender cos it's all about family), Jacqueline (bit wet but normalish) is ok. Teresa Table Flipper is supposed to cause lots of bother.

Love RHONY too. I do weekly searches for the new series. I think it will be back on ITV2 soon. I feel it in my water.

No worries cheeky, the only thing I love more than watching RH is talking to others about it wink.

valiumredhead Thu 20-Sep-12 14:45:31

Caroline is my favourite too - you wouldn't say no to an invite from her would you, you'd be there ON THE DOT! She's like the female equivalent of the Godfather grin

So they ditched Daniel then?

Eggrules Thu 20-Sep-12 14:59:14

Imagine the MIL threads about Caroline Manzo? I pity the fool that marries her one of her boys.

The only comment made was from Jacqueline. She said Danielle had moved out of the area/their lives. Danielle madness if you can be arsed

Caroline and Dina are married to brothers Albert and Tommy Manzo, and Jacqueline Laurita is married to Caroline and Dina's brother, Chris Laurita.

Eggrules Sat 22-Sep-12 11:14:48

"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in". I caught the latest RHOOC . It's now on series link. wink

I don't watch soaps, good job because there isn't time. This week I am watching: Doctor Who, RHOOC/RHONJ/BEA, Supernatural, CDWM, True Blood, The Closer, Moone Boy, 999, Bake Off and now Pregnant in Heels. DH and I have a date tonight to watch either The Wire or Fringe (from series one). I am reading my way through Jack Reacher books.

valiumredhead Sat 22-Sep-12 13:42:34

I made the mistake of googling Danielle once and tons of really erm 'nasty' pic of her spread eagled with intimate peircings came up - I am scarred for life!!!

Eggrules Sat 22-Sep-12 18:00:25

Dear Lord< passes Valium brain bleach>

I wore my judgy pants for the first episode of RHONJ. Joe and Teresa need to pay attention to the kiddos more. The baby was nearly half way down the staircase head first. Their eldest was very upset at the fight.

lighthousekeeping Tue 25-Sep-12 22:22:02

I watch NJ last night. Do they all look different or have they got new ones in?

Just watching Bethenny. I cant take to her. I try but, I cant will still watch it though

Eggrules Wed 26-Sep-12 10:25:49

RHONJ Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita and Teresa G have been in RHONJ from the start. I think Jacqueline has had a lot done. The originals have been joined in S3 by Melissa (Teresa's SIL) and Kathie (Teresa's cousin). Spoilers and details here.

Pregnant in Heels Oi, Fritzy no! Women don't want to labour against a tree. I would respect your views on no pain relief if they were pertinent to you and not limited to women giving birth. Thanks for the heads up Valium, I loved the crazy baby related shenanigans.

BEA Haven't had a chance to catch up yet. I'm a bit meh about it but will also still watch it and look out for her chat show

lighthousekeeping Wed 26-Sep-12 11:32:06

It was last night that got me when she said she's not interested in celebrity, it wasnt for her, she just wanted to be be taken seriously in the boardroom? That'll be why you had three reality shows on the go at once, then.

Eggrules Wed 26-Sep-12 13:25:17

I think she enjoys the $$$, the promotion and the nice aspects of celebrity attention (including free marketing BEA, sponsored by Skinny Girl).

Tamoo Wed 26-Sep-12 14:43:29

Series 5 of RHONY is available online. It's got Ramona, LuAnn and Sonja and three newbies, one of whom (Carole) is very SATC/Carrie and actually quite normal. Sonja has anal sex with someone dressed as a pirate.

Eggrules Thu 27-Sep-12 09:58:59

She did the what with the what now? Valium - please pass the brain bleach back asap.

cheekybarsteward Thu 27-Sep-12 12:20:53

Tamoo WHERE????
Sorry for shouting but have been waiting for ages

Tamoo Thu 27-Sep-12 12:29:41

Just google RHONY series 5 watch online. I've been watching via the watchseries.eu site. I thought I'd miss Jill Zarin but turns out I don't smile

Towards the end of the series they do a trip to St.Bart's or whatever that island's called and it all turns into a bitchfest/casual shagfest.

Carole is infinitely cool. She's a former journalist and now a writer. She's got an amazing flat and I want ALL her clothes. She gets M&Ms made with everyone's names on and she smokes pink cigarettes!

OK no more spoilers for now wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now