Blog recommendations for 33 year old

(84 Posts)
hellohellohihi Sun 10-Feb-13 12:20:29

I always though fashion blogs were for teenagers but am realising this isn't the case! I desperately need some--one to copy-- inspiration and guidance so what blogs would you recommend for me? I liked the "does my bum look 40" one but keen to check out some others too if poss!

lurkingaround Mon 11-Feb-13 09:51:21

When I say 40-odd ass, that's a measure of my age, not a measure of my ass. (Altho......blush)

petitdonkey Mon 11-Feb-13 10:26:33

<<waves at MrsCampbellBlack>> - Think I've found and just followed you - my first name is Rebecca. Bizarrely there is a 'Tracy Bath Campbell' - any relation??

Hopefully Mon 11-Feb-13 11:47:45

Lurking I'm the same with style blogs - I think inevitably that stylish women have a 'look' that they've found works for them, so they do variations of it. After a while it gets a bit samey. I fully expect to hit that stage with my own blog, haven't entirely thought up a solution yet...

Amber's blog is fab - she is way cool.

MrsCampbellBlack Mon 11-Feb-13 12:01:40

Following you back petit - and how funny re the other tb.

I think blogs do get samey and not sure there is a solution or even if there needs to be one. That's why I'm most drawn to ones with people with a similar size/style to mine.

I mean I love doesmybum but couldn't wear any of her stuff as she's about a foot taller than me.

lurkingaround Mon 11-Feb-13 12:11:05

I follow your blog Hopefully, it's great, I love it, you are completely different colouring to me but same shape, so it's doubly interesting for me! Thought you looked great in your Me and Em dress.

Hopefully Mon 11-Feb-13 12:16:22

Thanks Lurking. I am actually contemplating a third me&em cap sleeved ruched dress, but realised that I would probably never wear anything else ever again if I did. Which would make for a slightly dull blog, possibly. (Although maybe I could get sponsorship from Me&Em).

Avenue57 Mon 11-Feb-13 12:22:30

All my clothes are high street. I blog once in a while about what I wear and what other styles I like - feel free to come and look

I am the queen of bargain shopping!

Not sure I am able to post my link though? I'll do it but expect it will be deleted - search for Avenue 57 on blogger

wwwavenue57.blogspot.co.uk/

Fiona

PlumSykes Mon 11-Feb-13 16:34:31

Petit! Hello!

petitdonkey Tue 12-Feb-13 12:00:13

Hello!!! I'm still around, just not as MN addicted as I once was!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now