What have you been buying in the sales?

(59 Posts)
addictedismoving Thu 27-Dec-12 14:54:29

I'm reallynosey and wondered what bargins you have all been buying?

And I need some inspiration!

wonderstuff Fri 28-Dec-12 22:19:20

Last year I did that libertychick haven't bothered with online this year, returned so much last year. Though am now off to Hush website grin

libertychick Fri 28-Dec-12 23:18:07

Bloody hell Djembe - you have just given me a fright with the mention of pre preg hormones! It is horrendous this month - better stop guzzling so much wine just in case.

wonderstuff I have a loaded Hush basket and debating whether to buy now or hang on.....how fast does the stuff go when the main sale starts?

wonderstuff Fri 28-Dec-12 23:26:48

No idea - I looked and decided to go back after sale starts - hoping it gets further reduced. Got 70% off Levi's earlier - 25% seems pitiful now..

Turquoiseblue Fri 28-Dec-12 23:37:25

Oh dear am afraid to list - but in my defence hadn't bought anything much really in months and it was also my birthday so had lots if vouchers and gift cards to use up.
Maje dress in mustard / yellow colour, maje embroidered mini
Sandro black knitted dress
Acne jeans
Kooples top
smilesmilesmile

Bumblequeen Sat 29-Dec-12 00:31:16

I am very envy of you. I did not buy or receive anything special for Christmas--unless you count a £10 pack of M&S underwear-- I have no plans to go to the sales either.

Think I need to stop reading style and beauty. It only serves to remind me of how little I treat myself.

Bumblequeen Sat 29-Dec-12 00:32:37

unless you count a £10 pack of underwear

icovetthee Sat 29-Dec-12 00:54:49

I bought a gorgeous knee length bottle green wool coat with gold zips and double breasted buttons for £25. I also got a pair of black glittery (subtle glitter if you can imagine such a thing) loafers for £5, quilted riding style boots for DD for £8 and an off white chunky knitted long jumper for £5. £7 for a reversible pair of skinny jeans, £4 for some Spanx-alikes and £6 for some platform suede and glittered ankle boots.

I've been quite lucky that I've got everything I wanted and needed much cheaper than I would have paid. No dud buys yet although the jeans are slightly too big.

addictedismoving Sat 29-Dec-12 09:35:57

I decided not to get the fatface dress, I couldnt find anything else I liked and didnt want to pay postage for 1 item blush

I did however go to dp and order 3 dresses and a cardigan. I cant find them now to link tho.

bellechristmas Sat 29-Dec-12 20:27:35

Jacket and skirt from la redoute and debating a purse from Osprey reduced to £35 to match the lovely handbag dh bought me for Christmas. It would be a crime to miss out on the purse, wouldn't it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now