Onesie for a 16 year old boy??

(57 Posts)
FIFIBEBE Fri 05-Oct-12 19:25:17

Has anybody seen any? The great ones in Primark are too long. Have seen some retro tracksuit type ones in John Lewis but they are about £139!! Running out of imagination and would appreciate any help.

alemci Fri 05-Oct-12 22:09:09

could you imagine if you invited someone into your home and you all had one on including my 47 year old DH, it would be like your living room had morphed into a 70's childrens' tv show or somewhere far worse. it would act as a detterent to door to door salespeople.

I live in fantasy land don't I [grin}

MaryZed Fri 05-Oct-12 22:10:44

That's what our sitting room looked like at Christmas. And we spend Christmas day with my brother and his family, so had 6 teenagers in onsies (and one in normal clothes looking superior grin).

alemci Fri 05-Oct-12 22:13:51

perhaps we should all wear them to work, solve the dilema of what to wear and so professional

Celticlassie Fri 05-Oct-12 22:14:13

Teletubbies.

They are not for outdoors! That is wrong! I embrace my old fart, out of touch, middle aged self, she knows that these are replacement for pjs and not for outside...and I don't care what ds1 says, if he tries to wear it out I'm taking it away!

difficultpickle Fri 05-Oct-12 22:21:00

Please God tell me this thread is a wind up.

Ninjacat Fri 05-Oct-12 22:44:58

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now