Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Why are so many people up at this hour? Thread 2

(1000 Posts)
izzyizin Sun 03-Mar-13 23:30:59

Previous thread: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/1669515-Why-are-so-many-people-up-at-this-hour

This is what happens, jynier grin

Continue uninterrupted....

cafecito Mon 04-Mar-13 01:52:43

kitty I will add, to counter my previous remark, that my aunt had her first at 38 and her second -naturally- at 47 !

Kitty [grins] no I had widsom teeth that were growing towards the gum. Thought the denist might take them out but no he would shave them down with somthing looking like a from black and decker showcase in B n Q untill he got the nerve.!!!!

Told my dd about your dd Kitty she thought it was really sweet and asked if she did cute stuff like that.grin

kittyandthegoldenfontanelles Mon 04-Mar-13 01:53:22

ah, Jamaican jaminger cake, my husband's favourite wink

cafecito Mon 04-Mar-13 01:55:28

what is fetish water?

kittyandthegoldenfontanelles Mon 04-Mar-13 01:57:16

fetish water grin wink

kittyandthegoldenfontanelles Mon 04-Mar-13 01:57:57

you need some sleep, tiredeyeswink

Ouch rip have grated knuckles before
( goes off mumbling to self about dp not eating veg and so grated carrot into chilli )

Yes fetish water ?? Ohh thats a defo thing I wont goggle like dragon butter grin

Kitty jamican cake is the best smile

cafecito Mon 04-Mar-13 01:59:58

fans self, kitty winked at me

cafecito Mon 04-Mar-13 02:01:01

we have 600,000,000 alveoli.

cafecito Mon 04-Mar-13 02:02:55

I really love.. raspberry crumble.. my granny made a rocking raspberry crumble, and I wanted to ask her the recipe, but she was dying from cancer, and I couldn't ask because I felt it was insensitive like 'er I think you're about to peg it can you tell me the recipe please' I now wish I had asked. and she would have probably loved the fact I had asked. she loved making cakes and things. Jamaican cake has reminded me.

grin steady your self cafecito <hands towel to cafecito and marches her to tge bathroom fir a cold shower>

kittyandthegoldenfontanelles Mon 04-Mar-13 02:05:43

Daughter all better now thanks cafe (sorry you asked ages ago)

stars tee hee, I bet you had loads of lovely stories to tell her smile I'm glad you had a successful visit.

We realised today that my daughter thins that an elephant trumpeting is him trumping grin So funny. She does a lovely impression with trunk and everything hmm but she thinks it is from its bottom.

cafecito Mon 04-Mar-13 02:06:37

needs a cold shower! brain has shortfused. randomly posting random things from brain.

Raspberry crumble you say mmm sounds yummy. Had peach crumble ( mum thought she got out frozen apple from chest freezer) oh dear it was gipping we all sat round the table doing catsbum faces but had to eat it all.

Kitty she still remmbers when she was 3 and had a stay in hostpil ( cant spell it never have ) she had a septic knee and I got a heulim dolphin ballon to cheer her up and used to have to take it for walks around the childrens wards ( me carrying dd)

kittyandthegoldenfontanelles Mon 04-Mar-13 02:13:20

What's been going on while I was composing that text? confused blush

Pace yourself cafe it will be a long night wink

I know what you mean about the dying gran/raspberry crumble but these things should be passed down I think.

Right, we have successful cot put down here so. off for a bit...

I thought you said 6000000000 areola at first blush. tiredeyes here too

kittyandthegoldenfontanelles Mon 04-Mar-13 02:19:49

lovely helium dolphin walkingsmile It's important that they get their exercise these helium porpoises

jynier Mon 04-Mar-13 02:21:12

absolutely - Sorry for your troubles! You won't receive any constructive advice on this thread (we're all sleep-deprived nutters, as you have probably already noticed!). Suggest that you start your own thread but, FWIW, think that you should explore possibility of OW!

Absolutelylost Mon 04-Mar-13 02:26:34

Thank you, he has a 'friend' who was a good friend of mine, which makes it all the worse. Don't think they are having a sexual relationship but definitely very close. Don't think I can face a complete thread - not sure I am ready for robust responses! Just feel very sorry for myself.

Kitty yes very important.grin

cafecito Mon 04-Mar-13 02:34:42

I prefer jynier's precis kitty

when you feel strong enough for a thread MN will give you some brilliant advice. in the meantime, eat crumpets with us at 3am

Lostonthemoors Mon 04-Mar-13 02:36:03

Hi all - another late night stint with an ill 19 month old DS for me - currently being sick every 20 mins sad he's had norovirus already just before Xmas so it doesn't seem very fair.

Lostonthemoors Mon 04-Mar-13 02:37:07

The balloon sounds lovely btw

cafecito Mon 04-Mar-13 02:37:10

DD elephant trumping has made me smile (and she is very advanced to be elephant impression-ing at her age!) did you baby sign? DS loves his super elephant impression. Usually involves pants on the outside of clothes, charging around with an elephant trunk, declaring he is a super hero.

This thread is not accepting new messages.