Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

11 weeks (ish) and craving a glass of wine

(147 Posts)
LittleMrsExpecting Sat 16-Feb-13 17:55:17

Hi everyone, I am 11-12 weeks pregnant and although normally am not a big drinker am dying for a glass of wine. Have people been having the odd glass or abstaining from wine full stop? x

LeBFG Tue 19-Feb-13 19:30:21

Just caught up and haven't even read the deleted post sad...oh well <shrugs shoulders>.

redredwine84 Tue 19-Feb-13 19:29:44

You mentioned my cunt first, I was only being polite : )
yes, very childish indeed I can only apologise to the nice people who have read this xx

TinkyPeet Tue 19-Feb-13 19:15:47

Seriously. Are you adults? Because you're acting like children. Pathetic arguments on a forum because you didn't like other people's opinions or advice? Is it not time to just leave it now?

ExpatAl Tue 19-Feb-13 18:03:25

Don't worry cocunutty, redwine has trouble in attributing posts to names.

Coconutty Tue 19-Feb-13 18:01:58

Oh, okay, I think I know what you mean but sadly you are mistaken (again) and have confused me with someone else.

TMI re your cunt though...

Coconutty Tue 19-Feb-13 17:59:00

What's Netmums? Don't get it?

redredwine84 Tue 19-Feb-13 17:54:49

Oh thanks for the link, i joined and have posted that coconutty on mumsnet thinks all members of Netmums have low mentality and intelligence, i'll let them take it up with you, attached a link to this post so it can be seen too! : ) Also it seems that anyone on here who told OP not to worry about having a little wine is an alcoholic. Wow, you really have done a good job of slating hundreds of parents!
My cunt isn't ignorant ; )

Coconutty Tue 19-Feb-13 17:31:27

redred deep breaths, you're obviously having a bad day.

FAS is horrifying, spend an hour with a child who has it and be so flippant.

I'd rather be a sad sap than an ignorant cunt.smile

ExpatAl Tue 19-Feb-13 17:26:08

Don't worry about my kids. They're safely locked in the cellar.

redredwine84 Tue 19-Feb-13 17:19:33

Haha, never seen so many people so far up their own asses on here. Your that self involved and have a little gang mentality, if your sat typing all day and watching posts why aren't you working or looking after your kids? I think they call it .... neglect hunni : ) MWAH

PetiteRaleuse Tue 19-Feb-13 17:11:54

Nah, I didn't report. I'm fairly sure LeBFG isn't losing any sleep over this

Dannilion Tue 19-Feb-13 17:09:09

www.netmums.com

I think the above is more suited to your emotional maturity and intelligence level hunni redwine.

redredwine84 Tue 19-Feb-13 16:56:58

Well I got called an alcoholic by some judgemental cow, what would you do? I'd report her comment but quite frankly I have a life!
Coconutty?? You think the name says it all?? LMAO.
Report this.... Redred thinks i'm sad sap and I should just go fuck myself : )

ExpatAl Tue 19-Feb-13 16:44:52

No I didn't bother reporting it. It was just rambling and pointless insults that weren't even good enough to be insults. And I think you get deleted for talking about a deleted post do you?

beckie90 Tue 19-Feb-13 16:41:25

Ooh dear what was said there lol

Coconutty Tue 19-Feb-13 16:38:44

I think the last post by redred was awful. The user name says it all though, doesn't it? Glad it was deleted, hope other people reported it like I did.

ExpatAl Tue 19-Feb-13 16:32:48

Aw, I'm a bit sorry the long ranty post has gone.

PetiteRaleuse Tue 19-Feb-13 15:53:00

hmm

Angry, much?

Dannilion Tue 19-Feb-13 15:50:36

Wow redwine. Just...Wow. hmm

redredwine84 Tue 19-Feb-13 13:48:25

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Purplecatti Mon 18-Feb-13 22:02:26

I craved real ale like mad when I was heavily pregnant. I never liked it before. I've been told since that hops helps breast milk. I don't know if it's true or not.
I couldn't drink whilst pregnant, even a quarter of a glass got me smashed. Plus I just badly craved a cigarette. But I wowould have given anything for a big yeasty pint of dark brown beer with a big foamy head on it

beckie90 Mon 18-Feb-13 21:11:03

My green notes from midwife says it is advised not to drink in pregnancy, but if you choose to do so, you can have 1-2 units once or twice a week.

It's a personal choice some choose to some dont, its as simple as that, just because one wouldn't shouldn't mean another can't. and I don't think 1 small glass of wine would be harmful and cause FAS. These discussions always get way out of hand.

OP what about a little bit of wine topped up with lemonade?

PetiteRaleuse Mon 18-Feb-13 20:14:29

grin

I think BOF has made very valid points actually

ExpatAl Mon 18-Feb-13 20:11:07

I think you mean that it's libel.

redredwine84 Mon 18-Feb-13 20:06:37

If your attempting to call me an alcoholic I would say that's slander. Can you confirm that's the case?
Interested to know what BFG stands for? I have my own opinions.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now