Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for new parents (and parents-to-be) to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

'October 2009-chattering and on the run, our toddlers are such fun'

(772 Posts)

Right ladies, off we trot into the next stage of our gorgeous toddlers lives. smile

HC
x

Iggly Tue 22-Feb-11 20:34:55

Hello new thread!

fidelma Tue 22-Feb-11 22:57:57

I want a baby!!!!!

So do I!!!!!!!!

fidelma Wed 23-Feb-11 21:52:20

I am not having another !!!!

feeling poorly today.Painkillers all the way.

Oh dear, doesn't sound good. What is the matter? Hope the painkillers work soon.

HC
x

fidelma Wed 23-Feb-11 22:46:02

It feels like mild flu sad It is so hard being ill with children.
Ibouprofen are keeping me going.off to bed.

HappyTangerine Wed 23-Feb-11 23:58:19

get well soon fidelma

Wish I lived nearer to help out as ill with children is not good. Hope you feel brighter soon. x

littlepea72 Thu 24-Feb-11 19:17:52

Hi everyone grin

Was going to comment on everyone, but soooooo tired Im going to hit bed.....i had a false alarm today & its taken it out of me! Will be back tomorrow!!

PS.....get well soon Fidelma xx

Iggly Thu 24-Feb-11 19:42:22

Hope you're ok littlepea!

Get well soon fidelma

I've got my driving test tomorrow. Bugger.

Hugs littlepea x

fidelma-how are you?

Iggly -wishing you all the best luck in the world and just imagine the examinier sat on the toilet with his trousers round his ankles. grin

HC
x

HappyTangerine Thu 24-Feb-11 23:46:23

Good luck iggly

Thinking of you littlepea, hope you have a restful night

fidelma Fri 25-Feb-11 09:49:23

Feeling a bit better today thanks.I didn't move yesterday my mum had to come and take over.

Iggly good luck.

Iggly Fri 25-Feb-11 12:40:42

Glad you're better fidelma

Passed my test!!! Was in shock at the end grin

HappyTangerine Fri 25-Feb-11 13:24:51

iggly Well done you! You'll see the Lake District in a whole new(crazy) light when you're driving through it grin

fidelma Glad you're on the mend, sounds nasty

Littlepea How are you today?

fidelma Fri 25-Feb-11 17:25:25

iggly well done grin

Still having to take lots of drugs but I am managing to run the kitchen ifkwm

Children all happy because it is Friday night.

Going to have steak soon

litlepea hope all is well

fidelma Sun 27-Feb-11 17:34:19

Having had a birthday party I am now bathing everyone early in the hope of an early night.grin school mstuff packed and off to make lunches for tomorrow hoping to sit down with my big girls by 7.15pm !!!!grin

fidelma Sun 27-Feb-11 17:58:38

3 washed,music practice done,violin,flute and 2 drumming practices (pipe band!!!!!!)

Dh making the tea.....

roll on the telly

fidelma Sun 27-Feb-11 19:04:21

Just about to read to ds1 yipeeee

Back from our weekend in the caravan and it was a nice break. Girls are back at school tomorrow so I am doing and early bath as will be too knackered to to do it after tea.

Have put 1.5 lb on so a tad miffed but impossible to diet when I am away.

Hope all OK.

HC
x

fidelma Mon 28-Feb-11 22:12:51

HC you just need a good POO LOL !

grin

fidelma Tue 01-Mar-11 14:36:17

DH has brought home a friends working cocker spaniel in the hope that I will fall in love BUT she hasn't stopped running around since she got here!!!!!I need that like a hole in the head!
She won't even watch cbeebies FFS!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a dog lover.I have 4 children ffs !

Morning all!

After an hour lying in bed awake I thought I might as well try doing something, I'm soooo bored of waking up between 3:30 and 4am everyday and somewhat freaked out that I'm not tired - makes me worried that I'm so stressed and worked up that I'm heading for big meltdown, not good when you're about to TTC {tries to take a deep cleansing breath}

CONGRATS iggly no mean feat driving in London!!

Littlepea how are you doing?

fidelma yikes! a dog like that sounds barmy - aren't you moving soon as well?! Glad you're better, DH and I were BOTH ill trying to look after Annalise last weekend, the first time we were both out of commission, and was I glad I only had the 1 to look after!!

HT are you all mended bad chest and all? I only recover from chest ills with the green puffer these days, even the brown one is too lame.

HC pft 1.5lb, you're still doing really well

PPM are you ok, secret woman?

Scout also very quiet, are you doing well?

Talking of scouts (sort of) a location scout from 'Spooks' came to my house last week as they'd posted a letter through my door saying that they wanted to film the location of a principle character's home in a house just like mine! Sadly, not heard back since...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now