This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Ella's Kitchen dairy testers needed for new range. Do you have a child aged 6 months - 4 yrs? Find out more...

(90 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Feb-13 10:36:54

Hello

We have been asked by the team at Ella's Kitchen to find 100 Mumsnetters to try out dairy products from their NEW range of fresh food with their LOs.

To take part you need to:

~ Have at least one child aged 6 months - 4 years
~ Be able to go to an Asda, Waitrose or selected Tesco (typically larger stores) to get the product - you will be sent vouchers
~ Have your child(ren) try the items and then to add feedback to a thread on Mumsnet.

The items on test are as follows and Ella's Kitchen says "We want MNers to give us their thoughts on our NEW dairylicious fromage frais, raspberry rice pudding and yoghurt. Our dairylicious Big Tastes come from real fruit, that's why we never add refined sugar. All are organic"

To be tested are:

NEW super smooth + creamy fromage frais
~ 20% real squished fruit
~ Whole milk is a natural source of calcium
~ Organic
~ RRP £1.89

NEW stir me up raspberry rice pudding
~ real squished fruit
~ natural creamy wholemilk
~ Organic
~ RRP £1.09

NEW chilled out thick + smooth yoghurt
~ 20% real squeezed fruit
~ Whole milk is a natural source of calcium
~ Organic
~ RRP £1.79

In the case of allergies etc please check out the links above. Please only apply if you are sure they are ok for your LO(s).

The 100 testers selected will receive 3 vouchers so that they can try one of each of the products - they'll also be sent a "very desirable" (money can't buy!) Ella's Kitchen upcycled lunch bag grin. The vouchers can be redeemed at Asda, Waitrose and selected Tesco stores.

Once your LO's have tried the products, you will be asked to add feedback to a thread on Mumsnet - as a thank you for taking part all testers who add feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a month's supply of Ella's kitchen products and an Ella's Kitchen cow print cool bag (worth approx. £45 in total).

If you fit the bill and would like to take part please add your details here

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 19-Feb-13 14:25:24

Feedback thread live now! thanks

Thank you, I have already checked the stores around me and I already know where I can get all varieties,

Just waiting on the vouchers smile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 19-Feb-13 12:59:29

SalagadooLamagicaboo- that's really odd as you are on the list - will check for you.
Hope to get feedback up later today

I am still waiting for my vouchers hmm

Where they sent through courier?

IwishIwasmoreorganised Sat 16-Feb-13 21:42:54

Ok, I'll keep checking!

CharlotteBronteSaurus Sat 16-Feb-13 16:34:43

we're also ready to give feedback - well, after dinner tonight we will be
our Tesco was sold out of the rice pudding, and no sign of the yoghurt, so we just have fromage frais

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 16-Feb-13 13:37:21

Soon Iwish...

IwishIwasmoreorganised Fri 15-Feb-13 21:14:57

Is there a feedback thread for this MNHQ?

flubba Fri 15-Feb-13 12:59:54

sad I'll just carry on as I was then, with my children crying into eating their non-Ella's Kitchen yoghurts... >>sniff<<

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 15-Feb-13 12:55:04

It's ok - just glad you got it!

LillethTheCat Fri 15-Feb-13 12:30:43

I found it now. It was always in the inbox. I must have missed it in the sea of crap I get as I am signed on to a fair few sites and blogs over the net.

Thanks, sorry to be a pain.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 15-Feb-13 12:22:32

LillethTheCat and arion - I did email you - please email me and that may help stop any emails going into junk etc (ann @ mums net .com ) (no spaces!)

Sokmonsta Fri 15-Feb-13 11:57:34

Received. Fromage frais bought as our ASDA didn't have the others. Hoping for better luck at Tesco but babies enjoying them so far.

McPheetStink Thu 14-Feb-13 21:00:56

Received my vouchers and lunch bag today. And very snazzy too grin

I had an email but no vouchers today sad

I hope they arrive soon!

CharlotteBronteSaurus Thu 14-Feb-13 18:07:59

Got my lunch bag and vouchers today - thank-you.
Will get to Tesco over the weekend. DDs are very excited at the prospect of new puddings.

Arion Thu 14-Feb-13 15:36:24

No email, but vouchers and up cycled cool bag arrived today! Will be going to Asda on Sat to get the puds.

Thank you Mumsnet and Ella's kitchen. smile

LillethTheCat Thu 14-Feb-13 14:36:40

I didn't get an email (unless I deleted by accident) but I got some vouchers today for this. Hope they weren't delivered to me by accident.

Fillybuster Tue 12-Feb-13 11:39:52

Might have to give up on applying for product tests this year... sad

flubba Tue 12-Feb-13 06:36:56

envy

florencebabyjo Mon 11-Feb-13 22:36:11

Hurrah! Have been accepted and now waiting for vouchers. Can't wait to try this as we tried the baby foods and they were lovely. My DD has just started nursery and the lunchbox will come in handy too!

flubba Mon 11-Feb-13 19:47:07

Yay for you! How do you know? sad

Yeah we are in!!!grin

Sokmonsta Mon 11-Feb-13 16:59:15

Yay! Babies are going to be happy smile

Fillybuster Mon 11-Feb-13 09:59:19

Done...but not holding my breath....it's not been a good year for Fillytesting so far....!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now