This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Ella's Kitchen dairy testers needed for new range. Do you have a child aged 6 months - 4 yrs? Find out more...

(90 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Feb-13 10:36:54

Hello

We have been asked by the team at Ella's Kitchen to find 100 Mumsnetters to try out dairy products from their NEW range of fresh food with their LOs.

To take part you need to:

~ Have at least one child aged 6 months - 4 years
~ Be able to go to an Asda, Waitrose or selected Tesco (typically larger stores) to get the product - you will be sent vouchers
~ Have your child(ren) try the items and then to add feedback to a thread on Mumsnet.

The items on test are as follows and Ella's Kitchen says "We want MNers to give us their thoughts on our NEW dairylicious fromage frais, raspberry rice pudding and yoghurt. Our dairylicious Big Tastes come from real fruit, that's why we never add refined sugar. All are organic"

To be tested are:

NEW super smooth + creamy fromage frais
~ 20% real squished fruit
~ Whole milk is a natural source of calcium
~ Organic
~ RRP £1.89

NEW stir me up raspberry rice pudding
~ real squished fruit
~ natural creamy wholemilk
~ Organic
~ RRP £1.09

NEW chilled out thick + smooth yoghurt
~ 20% real squeezed fruit
~ Whole milk is a natural source of calcium
~ Organic
~ RRP £1.79

In the case of allergies etc please check out the links above. Please only apply if you are sure they are ok for your LO(s).

The 100 testers selected will receive 3 vouchers so that they can try one of each of the products - they'll also be sent a "very desirable" (money can't buy!) Ella's Kitchen upcycled lunch bag grin. The vouchers can be redeemed at Asda, Waitrose and selected Tesco stores.

Once your LO's have tried the products, you will be asked to add feedback to a thread on Mumsnet - as a thank you for taking part all testers who add feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a month's supply of Ella's kitchen products and an Ella's Kitchen cow print cool bag (worth approx. £45 in total).

If you fit the bill and would like to take part please add your details here

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

stormforce10 Wed 06-Feb-13 11:59:52

Done. DS is really fussy about anything with calcium (except breastmilk) for some reason. Maybe these will suit him. HE loves their pouches

MummyPigsFatTummy Wed 06-Feb-13 12:16:27

Details added. Having filled in the survey, I see the range is already on sale. I haven't seen it in the supermarkets I usually visit. Will have to look in larger stores as it would make a nice change from Plum and Yeotubes.

Bicnod Wed 06-Feb-13 13:08:12

Done

Done!

cheesenpickle Wed 06-Feb-13 14:37:50

Ive done it too but im not convinced its gone through, the screen suddenly went blank when i submitted it.

Done

bluechik Wed 06-Feb-13 21:14:17

Done - the DCs would love to be in this trial!

TitHead Wed 06-Feb-13 21:31:45

Done DS will be one happy toddler if we get picked. Yogurt and fromage frais are his favourite foods in the world.

Northernexile Wed 06-Feb-13 22:00:42

All done, fingers crossed!

llamallama Wed 06-Feb-13 22:22:41

Done! Fingers crossed!

CaptainNancy Thu 07-Feb-13 01:35:28

Well I won't be signing up! I'm fed-up of companies constantly making things sweeter; yes people say it tastes sour, but that's because everything else has had so much sugar/sweetener/corn syrup added to it!
I love french yoghurts, as their natural yoghurt doesn't have sugar added (or maybe evn that does too now? sad smaller brands such as loseley farm used to be low sugar too, but can't get them where I am now)

BuddhaBellyXmasBaubles Thu 07-Feb-13 01:42:00

Done

SirDoris Thu 07-Feb-13 10:04:48

Survey done

florencebabyjo Fri 08-Feb-13 21:17:34

This would be great. my DD is very fussy and has been since weaning, but loves her yogurt, thank goodness! Would be a great chance to try something healthy and tasty but packed full of goodness not sugars!

flubba Sat 09-Feb-13 07:25:31

Done smile

Fillybuster Mon 11-Feb-13 09:59:19

Done...but not holding my breath....it's not been a good year for Fillytesting so far....!

Sokmonsta Mon 11-Feb-13 16:59:15

Yay! Babies are going to be happy smile

Yeah we are in!!!grin

flubba Mon 11-Feb-13 19:47:07

Yay for you! How do you know? sad

florencebabyjo Mon 11-Feb-13 22:36:11

Hurrah! Have been accepted and now waiting for vouchers. Can't wait to try this as we tried the baby foods and they were lovely. My DD has just started nursery and the lunchbox will come in handy too!

flubba Tue 12-Feb-13 06:36:56

envy

Fillybuster Tue 12-Feb-13 11:39:52

Might have to give up on applying for product tests this year... sad

LillethTheCat Thu 14-Feb-13 14:36:40

I didn't get an email (unless I deleted by accident) but I got some vouchers today for this. Hope they weren't delivered to me by accident.

Arion Thu 14-Feb-13 15:36:24

No email, but vouchers and up cycled cool bag arrived today! Will be going to Asda on Sat to get the puds.

Thank you Mumsnet and Ella's kitchen. smile

CharlotteBronteSaurus Thu 14-Feb-13 18:07:59

Got my lunch bag and vouchers today - thank-you.
Will get to Tesco over the weekend. DDs are very excited at the prospect of new puddings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now