This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Chocolate loving testers needed to try a brand new children's Easter treat from Cadbury's! There's also £250 up for grabs

(190 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 30-Jan-13 13:05:50

We've been asked by Cadbury to find 70 MNers who'd like to EGG-clusively try out their EGG-citing new chocolate Easter treat before anyone else gets the chance! grin

Cadbury say: "Kids love chocolate and it puts a smile on their face but do they really appreciate that it's a 'treat' as much as you used to? We believe that new Cadbury Egg n Spoon will change that. Cadbury Egg n Spoon is a purple egg carton containing four individually wrapped eggs. You bite off the top of the egg to reveal the cracked top. Two mini spoons are provided in the pack to scoop out a light fluffy mousse inside the egg."

We're looking for UK based Mumsnetters who have at least one child aged 5-11 and who love a chocolatey treat.

Selected testers will be sent a pack of the new Cadbury Egg n Spoon for them to hide their DCs to try and to then add their feedback to a thread on Mumsnet.

So if you'd like to take part please sign up here

Everyone who is a tester and who adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one tester will win £250 worth of John Lewis vouchers as a thank you.

Thanks and good luck

MNHQ

Narked Wed 30-Jan-13 13:57:14

I don't buy Cadbury's any more since Kraft bought it and made it shit. HTH.

oh go on then. And i put i buy it for me even though it gets bought for all of us.

I've not seen these!

I used to eat my creme eggs in an egg cup with a spoon. I am definitely my children are definitely up for testing these.

Indith Wed 30-Jan-13 14:04:24

Darn it! My only one who is old enough doesn't like chocolate! his little sister adores it but she is only 4 sad

notso Wed 30-Jan-13 14:04:39

Please, I too wanted to put yes for me and DC but I ended up putting yes for DC and nothing for me.

Doogle2 Wed 30-Jan-13 14:07:13

Signed up. As they are in an egg box can I eat them for breakfast? blush

Astr0naut Wed 30-Jan-13 14:07:18

Bollocks. Just did the survey then read that your kids have to be over 5.

TheDeadlyDonkey Wed 30-Jan-13 14:08:43

Oh. My. God.
Please pick me my children.
This is the tester thread I was born for.
<bribes with gin>

MikeLitoris Wed 30-Jan-13 14:11:43

Wine last week, chocolate this week.

Keep up the good work HQ

Signed up. Crossing fingers and toes. I may like chocolate just a little bit. grin

I really need to do this to confirm said reports that Kraft have altered the taste. I need to taste all forms of Cadbury's product. It would be a public service....

supadupapupascupa Wed 30-Jan-13 14:17:44

I would definitely like to sign up please. It's in the interests of humankind! these must be tested immediately and I am the woman to do it! grin

I've gone for the sob story... <crosses fingers>

muddledsheep Wed 30-Jan-13 14:22:10

Aww, was all excited but have children either side of the age range. Spose I'll just have to go buy some for me them.

pigleychez Wed 30-Jan-13 14:23:32

Booo! DD's are only 4.5 and 2.7 but already chocolate connoisseurs!
They Know good chocolate ( ie Cadburys!) and turned there noses up at the poundland (think it was Kinnerton) chocolate advent calendars from nanny!

DD1 is almost 5 [hopeful]

toffeefee Wed 30-Jan-13 14:25:26

Done!

vlynjo Wed 30-Jan-13 14:38:48

Signed up....fingers crossed smile

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 30-Jan-13 14:39:03

TaggieCampbellBlack

FFS.

First cheese only for under bloody bollocking 12s.

Now chocolate only allowed if you are under 11.

What the actual fucking hell????? [sngry] very very angry

Slightly disappointed, then, Taggie? grin

Will pass you, erm, pointed comments on...

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Wed 30-Jan-13 14:39:06

Done!

littlemisssunny Wed 30-Jan-13 14:40:37

Ooh both my kids are in the right age range hooray!

I think they should send me them, I spend enough on chocolate to keep them in business!

habadababa Wed 30-Jan-13 14:43:12

Yes, yes, yes!!! My DD will love these!

These are yummy, just this minute had one for my lunch

For anyone who doesn't get chosen, Asda are selling them for £2 and I highly recommend trying them grin

sarahloureynolds Wed 30-Jan-13 14:45:20

Signed up have three DCs in the correct age range so fingers crossed grin

TaggieCampbellBlack Wed 30-Jan-13 14:45:35

Sorry Helen. Feeling a little hard-done-by.

expatinscotland Wed 30-Jan-13 14:47:57

Prepared to shamelessly use my 7-year-old daughter, who tried to shoplift a Cadbury Cream Egg when she was 2, as a tester. Mmmmm. Hope we get to try them smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now