It's Royal wedding day for the Playmobil people in our house....

(135 Posts)
SoMuchToBits Fri 29-Apr-11 10:26:02

Prince Jared of Playmoland is marrying Miss Annabel Widdleton today at Ruggington Cathedral. They are being married by the Archbishop of Ruggington.

Crowds of people are lining the streets, waving flags, hoping to catch a glimpse of the happy couple. One man, Rhys has even camped out for several days to secure a good view. He has been interviewed by the Playmobil Broadcasting Corporation.

The wedding will be attended by both families, friends, foreign heads of state, and cabinet ministers, including the Prime Minister, Noreman the Foreman.

SoMuchToBits Fri 06-May-11 09:32:44

I'm not at all sure the world is ready for a website filled with our Playmobil!

AitchTwoOh, many people have commented that the police (especially Michael the beach policeman) look a bit "Village People"......

Longtime Fri 06-May-11 13:42:06

Have just seen this via the round-up. I'm speechless (doesn't often happen). This is absolutely amazing! Just brilliant! Well done SoMuch and thanks for all your hard work smile

SybilBeddows Fri 06-May-11 13:46:25

I actually think the Tea-Drinking Party could get the Daily Mail on side which would greatly enhance its chances in the election.
they don't need to know about the German origin of its members.

Popolly Fri 06-May-11 16:11:02

Yes, SoMuch, I'm another one who is in awe of your playmobil talents! Really fantastic work!

AngelDog Fri 06-May-11 20:19:02

Another thanks for a good laugh and inspiration. I'd followed your election thread avidly and this was great. Your DS is very lucky to have a mum like you. smile

SoloIsApparentlyACougar Sat 07-May-11 00:04:00

I have to ask...on the picture 'View from above' is that chap mooning?! shock

SoMuchToBits Sat 07-May-11 10:30:00

I can't see anyone mooning! grin I think it's highly unlikely, as you can't remove Playmo people's clothes (apart from hats, cloaks etc).

SoloIsApparentlyACougar Sat 07-May-11 10:36:43

Phew! maybe I should get my eyes tested!!! grin

shakey1500 Greece Wed 11-May-11 22:29:14

Just out of interest SoMuch, have you forwarded any of your fantastic efforts (not meaning "effort" in a derogatory way!) to Playmobile Company? I'm sure they'd be thrilled and may send you loads of freebies send you a complimentary email?

I haven't, Shakey, they might complain about all our homemade Playmo flags and bunting blush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now