Miscarriage no.6 tonight I guess it is never going to happen now then- feel this is where we give up

(41 Posts)
doubleshotespresso Mon 13-May-13 03:47:39

Seems we are not meant to ever go full term.

Am heartbroken and in so much pain _ really cant face what I know is coming now.....

Why why why this is so cruel....

18 weeks and was getting so hopeful this time- cannot see how we get thru again this time.

Just my rant at the world really thats it.

ratbagcatbag Mon 13-May-13 03:51:28

No experience but didnt want to read and run, I can only imagine fro what I've seen on here how traumatic it must be. Massive hugs sad

ratbagcatbag Mon 13-May-13 03:53:19

Has it just happened? Do you need to get yourself to hospital? Apologies if you've already been there. I know I can't say anything to make it any better but I'm here for hand holding.

doubleshotespresso Mon 13-May-13 03:53:56

Wow didnt expect replies at this time!

doubleshotespresso Mon 13-May-13 03:55:43

Thanks for responding....
DP has called ambulance but witout TMI its pretty obvious I am losing so much blood and in mega pain in waves....
This all feels very familiar..... i am also boiling hot!?'

Gobbolinothewitchscat Mon 13-May-13 03:55:48

Oh double - I'm so sorry. Big hugs. Second the post re hospital. Apols if you are there but worried about you

doubleshotespresso Mon 13-May-13 03:56:49

Am so sad, really thought this time was different, but not to be again!

Gobbolinothewitchscat Mon 13-May-13 03:56:52

God - you poor thing. Glad DH has called the ambulance. I hope you get the very best and kindest treatment in hospital.

doubleshotespresso Mon 13-May-13 03:58:06

Ambulance on the way..... Am scared as am so far one tis time, this is horrible and the pain is sooooo bad too.

halestone Mon 13-May-13 03:58:48

Doublethanks i know there are no words that will make this better for you. Hope the ambulance is there soon. Thinking of you and your DP

doubleshotespresso Mon 13-May-13 03:59:00

Thanks everyone, you ae all so kind to respond, i was not expecting a response, just venting really feel so helpless and scared right now.

doubleshotespresso Mon 13-May-13 04:05:24

Ok DP on hone and they are 10 mins away..... This is helping me calm down a bit so thanks ladies..... Oh god i wish this wasnt hapening...

Cant face this again ..... Erm I think they will probably keep me in wont they!?!?

TwentyTinyToes Mon 13-May-13 04:06:37

Oh you poor darling. flowers I am so sorry. Hope the ambulance is with you soon.

doubleshotespresso Mon 13-May-13 04:08:12

They are at door now, thanks so much ..... Will be off now I guess -(

ComradeJing Mon 13-May-13 04:13:53

<gentle squeeze>

I'm sorry Doubleshot.

cogitosum Mon 13-May-13 04:52:15

I'm really sorry sad
Hope you add being well looked after at hospital now xx

ripsishere Mon 13-May-13 05:00:27

I hope it isn't too bad for you.
I know that every one is different, but I had four MCs at<12 weeks, five at >12 weeks and one at 22.
My 12 yesterday DD is at school now. I was found to have had infections in two, although goodness knows where they came from, an incompetent cevix in the very late one and a stitch for DD.
I hope you are OK.

CassieTheCockatoo Mon 13-May-13 06:28:59

I am so sorry this is happening to you. Be kind to yourself and take things one moment at a time.

mnistooaddictive Mon 13-May-13 06:38:06

So sorry for you. I had 4 mc so understand the sense of loss you feel. Look after yourself.

NoahsMummyJul12 Mon 13-May-13 07:32:11

I'm so sorry, I hope you are being well looked after at the hospital x

I'm so sorry OP. I hope you are well looked after and given lots of support at hospital x

halestone Mon 13-May-13 07:45:23

Woke up thinking of you Double, hope the hospital are treating you well.

Tomkat79 Mon 13-May-13 09:08:30

Oh Double I'm so so sorry. There are no words I can say, just a squeeze and lots of strength to help you in the time ahead x

doubleshotespresso Mon 13-May-13 12:47:27

DP just brought me the Ipad - am supposed to be at work today but thanks so much for the support. Hospital were lovely and very sensitive, but sadly here we find ourselves again....This is going to be a tough time but I guess I can at least see us getting past it. dP been brilliant but just sent him for lunch so I can gather my thoughts a bit...

So sorry for those of you with similar experiences- life really can be crap at times, I M unable to make sense of it all really.

Anyway just a quick update- am onloads of painkillers and stuff at the moment so am off for now, but your kind words really got me through the

doubleshotespresso Mon 13-May-13 12:48:17

.....toughest time and panic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now