Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

White bedding - but not just plain white

(9 Posts)
Suddengeekgirl Mon 23-Sep-13 13:21:28

I want white bedding for our room once we've finished decorating. I'd like something plain white but with a bit of detail/ interest, but it still needs to be white IYSWIM.

Any suggestions? smile

nextphase Mon 23-Sep-13 20:18:18

Anything from the white company take your fancy? Too plain?

Laura Ashley what I'd call old fashioned sheets

debenhams

M&S

And then there are 150 in Dunelm mill.

buildingmycorestrength Mon 23-Sep-13 20:21:20

TK Maxx?

UnicornsNotRiddenByGrownUps Mon 23-Sep-13 20:24:01

Try John Rocha at Debenhams, we've got a few white/almost white bedding sets here. Good choice! Our bed is so lovely and calm now.

mrsharrystyles Mon 23-Sep-13 20:27:21

Ikea have loads of different detailed white bedding.

minipie Tue 24-Sep-13 10:15:05

King of Cotton

John Lewis have a fab one called vintage

wonkylegs Tue 24-Sep-13 18:11:54

We've got a White on White check 400 thread count duvet cover & pillows and a similar one with little satin white squares on plain white background from TK Maxx, that with our goose feather duvet is so light & soft it's like sleeping in a beautiful cloud.

Suddengeekgirl Tue 24-Sep-13 21:17:52

Oh lovely suggestions! smile
wonky - a big fluffy cloud will be ideal! I had our big winter duvet cleaned at the laundrette today so ready for winter snuggling.

Dh says I need to wait until the painting is finished before I go shopping hmm he needs to bloody help or it'll take till 2014!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now