Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

*tamoxifen* 31- in the bus shelter with the cheap booze

(984 Posts)
Gigondas Mon 03-Dec-12 17:13:36

Shiny new thread

smee Mon 14-Jan-13 19:53:55

Gracie, are you having hot flushes at all? My heart races when they're intense. Freaked me out at first. Panic attacks do same though, so could easily be that.

invicta Mon 14-Jan-13 20:06:16

Hi,

Dexa scan was fine and fairly quick. The x-ray 'arm' moves over you and sounds like a photocopier. I think I get the results in three weeks,or at least the doctor gets the results and will call me if he needs to speak to me.

We had a little snow this morning. Fortunately the roads were clear.

HND - hip hip hooray!

Pen - all the best for tomorrow.

jchocchip Mon 14-Jan-13 20:11:24

hurray for hnd
we had snow but it went slushy and now it has frozen - not nice at all... sad

smee yes lots of hot flushes but not at the same time as the palpitations. Seem to be a bit worse since my 4th herceptin but it may very well be imagination.

fab news for hnd !!
lots of good luck pen and well done invicta
Off to my bed now xxx

PenisColada Tue 15-Jan-13 06:37:57

Thanks for the good. Luck wishes. I am petrified and will sob all the way to theatre I expect. Not feeling very brave sad

Gigondas Tue 15-Jan-13 06:42:49

Pen thinking of you today x

Great news hnd!

time to move over to a shiny new thread I think...this way...
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/general_health/1659749--Tamoxifen-32

KurriKurri Tue 15-Jan-13 10:17:14

Rushing on quickly to wish Pen loads of luck and good vibes for the op today xx

Off to catch up on your posts - have been out scraping away six inches of snow so I can put food down for the birds!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now