The Penis Dragons head towards their spooky, late night, October BFP's!

(1000 Posts)
Treaclepie19 Wed 27-Aug-14 07:30:23

I know it's early but I had a month off in September. Here is October's bus! smile

All aboard the spooky train!

Treaclepie19 Wed 27-Aug-14 07:38:41

Af hasnt arrived so may change but here are my stats:
Treacle, 24, ttc #1, cycle 8 (mc cycle 4), BFP due 2nd October

lp2014 Wed 27-Aug-14 08:01:42

Hiya, just thought I would pop on to say hello.

What you been up to T? Xx

Jcandy Wed 27-Aug-14 08:22:46

Hi I'm having my mirena removed on Friday. Haven't a clue what will happen to my cycle (haven't had AF in almost 2 years) but FX it will get itself into gear for a bfp in October so I'll join you if that's ok?

Treaclepie19 Wed 27-Aug-14 09:19:01

Hi lp smile
Mainly trying to get myself well again! It's been something constantly over the holiday. Had lots of lovely nights out with friends though.
How about you?

Hi Jcandy course you can join smile

AutumnMagic Wed 27-Aug-14 09:33:23

Hey lovely ladies, I am hoping on this bus now as had ewcm last night after having ov pains sat and sun and headache mon, which I normally get around ov but haven't been able to dtd since Monday morning so guessing September bus is out for me!! hmm stats are or will be AutumnMagic Age 37, ttc#3, cycle 9. Bfp due October 18th. Good luck to all and I hope none of the September bus are here with me in the nicest possible way!! grin

lp2014 Wed 27-Aug-14 13:32:48

I hope you're on the road to feeling better treacle. I'm well thanks. Testing next week!!

allatonce99 Wed 27-Aug-14 14:30:47

Hi ladies, in September we will officially be TTC which gives me a bfp date of 4th Oct! Did anyone else find it a little daunting to 'officially start?'
Stats: allatonce99 26 ttc#1 cycle 1 bpf 4th Oct.

Jcandy Wed 27-Aug-14 17:57:29

Absolutely alla! I'm both excited and nervous to start. You spend your whole adult life trying not to get pg....... And now that's the whole point! It's gonna be like my first time all over again when dp and I first dtd post removal........

Jcandy Wed 27-Aug-14 17:58:34

My stats are jcandy age 30 ttc #1 bfp due...??

Jcandy Wed 27-Aug-14 17:59:22

And cycle 1! Sorry new to this and the app is pretty rubbish lol

allatonce99 Wed 27-Aug-14 19:04:50

Totally agree jcandy I think the first 2ww will be a rather odd feeling! Fx for your bfp smile

Jcandy Wed 27-Aug-14 20:07:28

Definitely odd..... I'm terrible at waiting for stuff! Think I might turn into a bit of a nightmare if I'm not careful. FX for a quick bfp for you too

Treaclepie19 Wed 27-Aug-14 20:14:09

Thank you smile

It felt very daunting allatonce!

Ugh I hope I feel better soon. My stomach and back are so sore. Guess it's just the infection.

allatonce99 Wed 27-Aug-14 22:41:58

I hope you feel better soon too treacle and the infection buggers off all ready in time for an October bfp! After what you have been through this past month you deserve it!

Treaclepie19 Wed 27-Aug-14 22:59:24

Thanks allatonce smile
I really hope so too.

TheProofIsInThePudding Wed 27-Aug-14 23:09:12

Hello, newbie here. We'll be TTC#1 in September so I guess this is the right place for me. Dare I ask what a penis dragon is?!

Treaclepie19 Thu 28-Aug-14 08:16:25

Hiya smile
Penis dragon is something that came from one of the old threads. One of the ladies found pictured of penis dragons and they were the good luck charm. It's sort of carried on from there!

TheProofIsInThePudding Thu 28-Aug-14 14:33:38

Like a symbol of male fertility - gotcha. I agree that it is quite daunting to be finally about to start TTC. We've been planning/waiting for a year. I'm 29, by the way, TTC#1, cycle 1, with BFP due around 11-12 Oct probably for when someone makes a list.

allatonce99 Thu 28-Aug-14 15:01:02

Think I am right when saying that Kurama had a selection of interesting penis dragon images lol. Does anyone else find themselves wishing time away so we can begin?! Am looking forward to departure of September bus at least to see some of their bfp's and being able to start DTD for ahem, purpose next month!..

SunbathingCat Thu 28-Aug-14 15:14:38

Hello everyone

AF is just arriving which means with my 32+ day cycles, I will be one if the first on this bus to get my BFP. Will loiter on the September bus too, as a FRER might give me a BFP before AF is due.

My stats are: SunbathingCat, 35, TTC#1, Cycle 6, BFP due on/around 1 October

To help the penis dragon luck in getting up the duff this month, I am:

Using IC OPKs in the afternoon and evenings
Using Clear Blue OPKs in the morning
Going to acupuncture
Taking Chinese herbs
Using soft cups and bike cycling upside down after DTD
Taking Evening Primrose Oil until ovulation
Taking BBT
DTD every other day from CD10
DTD every day I have a positive OPK
And, obviously, be nice and relaxed and not at all obsessed about TTC grin

Have I missed anything?

allatonce99 Thu 28-Aug-14 16:25:42

Wow sunbathing that's a lot of preparation fx it helps you get your bfp.... Although with no af let's hope your still going to get your bfp this month. I shall be buying a few frer's as there on offer for £6 In Asda despite not needing them for over a month! Now to find the digital ones on offer too! Obsessed already??!!

SunbathingCat Thu 28-Aug-14 17:04:35

I know allatonce, but it is my last attempt at getting pregnant before my due date (I had a mmc earlier this year) and I really want something positive to get me through the day. I am spotting already today and suspect it will turn into AF by the end of the day or tomorrow. sad I shall be popping to Asda now and will stock up - thanks for the tip. smile

Jcandy Thu 28-Aug-14 17:22:29

That really is a lot sunbathing! Have you tried any of them before? FX you get your bfp soon, with that lot you'll sure deserve it!

SunbathingCat Thu 28-Aug-14 17:27:43

I know Jcandy, soft cups/cycling upside down and Clear Blue are all I haven't tried before. I took the Chinese herbs at the beginning of year in the one and only cycle that I did get pregnant and I have had acupuncture for years. I am not very good/reliable at taking BBT, but am going to make a real effort this month and am also taking my ovulation week off work for a sexathon!! Thank you for your FX and I hope you get your BFP too.

This thread is not accepting new messages.