The Elderberry Sausage Wangers (thread 5) and the hunt for immaculate conception - a frightfully good thread for the over-30s TTC their first baby.

(1000 Posts)
Bunnygirlie Sun 24-Feb-13 09:01:10

Our new home, hope we will all be very unhappy here and leave soon ;-)

prepares to leave stupid thread from which i hoped to graduate for pastures new from where i still won't graduate as my stupid body decided non to O

Boodle9 Sat 09-Mar-13 23:14:50

Oh god! Help! Sinking ship!!! Merkin* and Bunny in their very own death match!!!

boards sausage shuttle, manhandles rogue instadiffer off shuttle, settles in for the journey

puts on onsie for trip on the sausage shuttle

Boodle9 Sat 09-Mar-13 23:13:33

Quiiiiiiick! We're running out of space! grin

Sorry Bunny!

Merkin - you won't be able to cross through in the title - just a word of warning!

... unpacks box, drinks wine, eats biscuits, looks around guiltily

Packs up all biscuits / cakes / wine water / thermometers / cheap pee sticks / stupid tracking apps that deceive us into a big box for the removal men....

Bunny we are bound to fail and end up with 2 new threads! I am not going to do it... it's in your hands. BUT I am going to try and get the last post here.... (ie you best do the new one quick as I am about to post multiple times in a row). See you on the other side...

The melted wellies quote got deleted angry

Bunnygirlie Sat 09-Mar-13 23:08:18

Go on then merkin you can do it, I pass on the mantle to you (just for a short time of course)

Bunnygirlie Sat 09-Mar-13 23:06:45

Tee hee, maybe a combination of all our ideas then, love the entrant criteria!

The Elderberry & Sausage Pavlovas in 'Battle Royale 3: Shag Tiara Death Match' - the search for the immaculate conception! Entrant criteria: TTC #1, over 30, TTC for 3+months, OPK & EWCM obsession, NO instadiffers. (Thread 6)

There was also a good welly melting quote from a while back by an absent Berry... I will search it out

How about... Elderberry Pavlovas and the pee stick of doom... A thread for sausage brandishing, knicker checking 30+ non instadiffing ladies TTC #1. This cycle we pinky swear we will have sex at least once....

cherrycoconut Sat 09-Mar-13 23:04:15

Ooof thanks Bunny sasheys back into thread feeling like a domestic goddess.

Mmmm sausage pavlova... smile liking the new thread titles. Is there a restriction on thread title length?

Ha ha the BESH actually don't have in jokes they have a theme!! I will reluctantly let you start the next thread but will never let you forget it if I graduate without starting one (scrap that, I will actually skip off to the graduates while flicking you all the Vs winkgrin)

Bunnygirlie Sat 09-Mar-13 23:00:01

Bad boodle lol

Boodle9 Sat 09-Mar-13 22:59:58

Ha! Just read Bunny's title - I think that would take up the entire front page of conception!!!

Boodle9 Sat 09-Mar-13 22:52:13

<Realises that her moan about in-jokes was absolutely hypocritical and very much needs to grovel to the BESHberries.>

ILoveMyCats Sat 09-Mar-13 22:52:00

Prefer yours, boodle

ILoveMyCats Sat 09-Mar-13 22:51:29

Get your shag tiaras ready for some elderberry pavlova wanging - a selfish thread for the over 30s still ttc their first babies

Boodle9 Sat 09-Mar-13 22:50:40

The Elderberry & Sausage Pavlovas in 'Battle Royale 3: Shag Tiara Death Match'. Entrant criteria: TTC #1, over 30, OPK & EWCM obsession, NO instadiffers. (Thread 6)

Boodle9 Sat 09-Mar-13 22:47:46

What about a reference to the shag tiara?! I quite like that theme and it's not exactly a difficult concept for any newcomers! smile

ILoveMyCats Sat 09-Mar-13 22:47:10

grin
Defo for the instadiffer reference

Bunnygirlie Sat 09-Mar-13 22:45:44

Oy merkin you trying to steal my thread starting crown wink

How about ...

The Elderberry Pavlovas (thread6) - the 30 something, left it too late, never have sex at the right time, sausage wanging ladies who hate instadiffers but love talking about mucus and peeing on sticks and are forever hopeful for the immaculate conception. If you are 30+ and have been trying for a few months now come join the party, we are a friendly bunch!

Too long?!? grin

ILoveMyCats Sat 09-Mar-13 22:45:05

I agree, boodle.

This thread is not accepting new messages.