Two week wait...

(154 Posts)
AnythingNotEverything Thu 24-Jan-13 12:02:14

Hello all!

I've been lurking for a few weeks since beginning ttc recently, so thought it was time I posted something!

I think I ovulated yesterday (and dtd) so will now have my fingers crossed until 7th feb when AF if due. Anyone want to keep me company?! I'm ready to obsessively symptom spot and look out for implantation pain!

As background, we've been careful on and off since November, but are active ttc this month. Trying to be patient knowing this could take ages yet! I already have a nearly 13 yo ds from a previous relationship.

Good luck to us all xx

mrsLAQ Wed 06-Feb-13 19:50:07

Oh no, rubbish. Has af arrived? If she's not here in a few days maybe re-test? I'm stressing myself out reading that my imaginary implantation cramps are actually ovulation, but I'm too late with dtd sad

babyrose Wed 06-Feb-13 19:51:24

Sorry wardy. I'm starting to feel very doubtful and it's just all my imagination!

MrsLAQ I'm getting the same type symptoms, crampy, pressure type feeling.

mrsLAQ Wed 06-Feb-13 20:00:22

Yep, that's the one babyrose: crampy, bloated, slightly "tense" low abdo feeling and more CM today. When did you say your af is due? How many DPO are you? Fingers (and toes) crossed our imaginary symptoms prove to be real!

babyrose Wed 06-Feb-13 20:05:53

Af is due 14 and I think 7dpo which im just going by my phone app this time.
My boobs are sore today which thought was a bit early?

Keeping fingers crossed for us!

AnythingNotEverything Wed 06-Feb-13 20:35:20

Oh Wardy what a shame ... Although its not over until AF makes an appearance!

Wardy17 Wed 06-Feb-13 20:37:32

mrsLAQ no AF hasn't arrived I normally have a 32 day cycle so that will be tomorrow. I don't know if it makes a difference that I tested in the eve instead of the morning or that the test was 25ml sensitivity. I'm clinging on to anything I can just don't want AF to arrive sad

Wardy17 Wed 06-Feb-13 20:39:18

anything fingers crossed she doesn't arrive for any of us!!! Have you decided if your going to POAS tomorrow?

AnythingNotEverything Wed 06-Feb-13 20:48:30

I'm still trying to decide whether to POAS tonight! I'm going to spend a small fortune ttc. I've had two bfns already this month!

AnythingNotEverything Wed 06-Feb-13 21:04:07

OMG! Very faint bfp with evening wee.

OMG! I was so convinced I wasn't pg I "treated myself" to a cigarette today and we shared a bottle of wine last night!

Will POAS again tomorrow with fmu and report back.

Fingers crossed for all of us folks xx

Wardy17 Wed 06-Feb-13 21:30:18

Oohh exciting FX for you, let us know tomorrow how you get on

LoveLaughingLots Thu 07-Feb-13 06:23:18

Anything super excited for you! FX!!

Just started 2ww, I'm 4dpo, convinced I'm seeing all sorts of signs! smile we'll see, trying to ignore but I've got a while to wait haven't I....

Sending positive vibes to you all ladies!!

LLLx

AnythingNotEverything Thu 07-Feb-13 07:27:21

Morning!

Fmu hpt was another faint positive. I'm due on today, and sometimes day one is just spotting so I might not actually be officially late et.

Any recommendations for an all singing all dancing test so I can make properly sure?!

Sending you positiveness! X

QueenofClean Thu 07-Feb-13 07:41:03

Can I join in?

TTC#3. DD1 almost 8yrs, DD2 13 months.

AF due on 14/15 feb. only symptom is nausea but purely because I'm tired due to my girls tag teaming me last night sad

QueenofClean Thu 07-Feb-13 07:41:29

Anything I recommend Clearblue digital.

babyrose Thu 07-Feb-13 07:43:29

Morning anything, a line is a line as they say! Congratulations.

Wardy17 Thu 07-Feb-13 07:56:41

Congrats anything!!!!

I tested again this morning with fmu still BFN!!!

AnythingNotEverything Thu 07-Feb-13 08:23:34

Hi queen of clean - thanks for the advice.

And welcome - I hope this is a lucky thread for us all ... Ttc#3?! Wowsers!

KirstyoffEastenders Thu 07-Feb-13 09:41:52

AF started for me today but tbh I'm happy because it's the first proper one since coming off Cerazette. We haven't been using protection for about 5 weeks so I had a little hope but I wasn't tracking ovulation or anything so now BRING IT ON!!

Couple of questions, does ovulation testing really improve your chances of conception? And is 1-2 times per day too much DTD?

QueenofClean Thu 07-Feb-13 09:54:35

Thanks Anything, yep think we must be mad going in for No3!

LoveLaughingLots Thu 07-Feb-13 10:05:52

Anything Keeping everything crossed for you!

Kirsty I don't have much experience of tracking OV before this cycle. I have found it quite helpful in keeping me motivated, although I'm not sure if it is making me slightly obsessed! lol It's adviseable to DTD every 1 - 2 days but I'd say go for it as much as you want to!

Question for the floor - I did OV test yesterday (simply because I got my new ones and wanted to test them out) I thought I'd O'd on 3rd Feb (according to calendars and my cycle) and that I was 4DPO, but the OPK test I did yesterday was positive (which I didn't get with my tests before!). Is is possible that I can get a +OPK after OV and during 2ww??? Or am I OV now??? I'm slightly confused...

Advice appreciated ladies, thanks. smile

LLLx

LoveLaughingLots Thu 07-Feb-13 10:06:53

wardy make sure you're not testing before anything will show up! It will drive you insane! Hang in there (((hugs)))

LLLx

Wardy17 Thu 07-Feb-13 10:20:21

LLL my AF is due today, do you think it's too early to tell?I used a cheap pg test that was 25 miu. I hate waiting its driving me nuts!!! Sorry I don't know much about OPKs

LoveLaughingLots Thu 07-Feb-13 10:58:00

wardy may be too early to tell! Esp using 25miu test. Have you got a 10miu test?? Maybe try one of those if you really can't wait...

Love this website guys

Pregnancy Test Calculator

Wardy17 Thu 07-Feb-13 11:09:25

Thanks LLL Ian going to try and wait but I know what I'm like. Do you know what tests are 10miu?

Wardy17 Thu 07-Feb-13 11:56:08

Hi can someone help me work something out please. My last AF started on the 7th Jan, my cycle is normally 32 days I worked that out to be today as I included the 7th but now I'm thinking is it in fact tomorrow? What do you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now