TTC #1 Thread 7

(988 Posts)

Here we go ladies...this really IS it for us all!

Blockette Sat 29-Dec-12 14:42:59

Hi everyone! How are we all doing? Any serious SS going on? Anyone tempted to test early?

Boozeandadietjinglebell Sat 29-Dec-12 15:01:29

Hi blockette I'm in Amereeeca and SS like a loon. Testing on NYE which might be a little bit early but I'm trying to contain bad news in 2012!!

Blockette Sat 29-Dec-12 21:10:47

Ahh wow booze! Hope you are enjoying yourself! - when are you due back? Can you fly back if you get a +ve? you will be so sad being stuck in the sun
Eek fx for you what a great way to start the year!, I will be trailing along a few days behind, but no symptoms coming my way not even one to pretend with!

- everyone keep your eyes open for a new thread - this one is almost full! I will start a new one tomorrow when I'm off the phone smile

RaspberrysAndIcecream Sun 30-Dec-12 21:13:56

Day 20 & no ov yet again - hoping that it happens soon - can't believe i getting impatient for the 2ww!!

Ru testing 2moro booze? good luck!!!

Boozeandadietjinglebell Sun 30-Dec-12 21:20:26

I tested this morning. I realised afterwards that it was only 10dpo and AF not due for 5 days, but I got a faint BFP. Will test again tomorrow or Tuesday to make sure it's getting darker, but for now I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping for a sticky one this time!

RaspberrysAndIcecream Sun 30-Dec-12 23:00:30

Fx for u!!! Congratulations!!! grin

MotherOfCleo Mon 31-Dec-12 00:24:57

FX booze that would be the best start to 2013!!! grin

MrsBri Mon 31-Dec-12 07:08:10

Ooh...Congrats booze :-) Fx it is sticky. Your body is clearly keen to be pregnant!

SeriousStuff Mon 31-Dec-12 11:20:07

Hi all, can I join? My DH and I are starting TTC #1 from tomorrow (one last blow out tonight!) We were married in March and decided in October that January would be a good time for us to start trying. We've been a bit slack with protection since that conversation anyway but now it's down to business!

We've both been taking the necessary supplements and it's now becoming quite real! Any last minute pieces of advice or encouragement?!

Blockette Mon 31-Dec-12 14:56:00

Ahh congrats Booze!!! So jealous! DH is making me wait till Saturday to test sad but I don't think I'll need to- am feeling AF-y today sad oh well

Welcome Serious! Good luck!

RaspberrysAndIcecream Mon 31-Dec-12 16:57:11

Hi serious

Welcome!! grin

RaspberrysAndIcecream Mon 31-Dec-12 17:06:08

I've started a new thread!!! New year - new thread!!!

So see u all on TTC#1 - thread 8!!! Where lots of BFP's will appear!!! :-)

SeriousStuff Wed 02-Jan-13 23:59:24

Thank you for the welcome and happy new year all.

Unfortunately I spoke too soon. Caught the norovirus yesterday. Best contraception ever...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now