Winners' corner 2011. Come and see if you have won anything this year..

(806 Posts)
RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 04-Jan-11 11:47:41

Happy new year.

Shiny new thread for 2011.

Good luck!

FluffyMummy123 Sat 29-Jan-11 16:35:49

what happened to the british music thing from last year?

DurhamDurham Mon 31-Jan-11 12:21:47

Haha....so that's why I haven't had the cheese. It went to the rightful winner.Not the substitute....I hope it was delicious thinbride. I can't wait to go on my cookery day. I haven't decided which course to go on, thinking maybe Cumbrian or Caribbean smile

kslatts Mon 31-Jan-11 21:21:43

Thanks Rebecca, it's all booked now

thinbridewaitingtogetout Tue 01-Feb-11 14:18:55

DurhamDurham, im sorry! The cheese is delish, and i hope you enjoy the cookery day. smile

propercrimbo Tue 01-Feb-11 14:24:51

How do you win? Just by attending MN!? I knew nothing of this freeness! grin

DurhamDurham Tue 01-Feb-11 15:33:39

thinbride I'm glad the cheese is lovely and that you got it, it was your prize after all smile

I will let you know how the day goes!

PixieOnaLeaf Tue 01-Feb-11 19:20:22

Message withdrawn

AtYourCervix Wed 02-Feb-11 10:31:07

i was just wondering the very same thing Pixie - just-in-case grin i feel its about time i won something nice grin grin

PixieOnaLeaf Wed 02-Feb-11 11:33:42

Message withdrawn

Message withdrawn

onadietcokebreak Thu 03-Feb-11 10:02:13

Rebeccamumsnet have sent you a email about toy story comp and only half of prize being received

LilRedWG Thu 03-Feb-11 13:39:52

MNHQ - Athenaeum competition - can you check you have received my entry please. Am not getting confirmation page.

Thanks.

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 03-Feb-11 14:10:55

Received loud and clear LilRedWG.
Thank you for letting us know about the lack of notification, this is now fixed.

Rugbylovingmum Thu 03-Feb-11 14:12:08

MNHQ - Athenaeum competition - can you check you have received my entry too please. I just get a larger version of the question rather than the confirmation screen.
Cheers.

Rugbylovingmum Thu 03-Feb-11 14:12:53

Oops, I x-posted but I'm sure my entry arrived too.

Thanks.

PixieOnaLeaf Thu 03-Feb-11 14:14:07

Message withdrawn

CrispyCakeHead Thu 03-Feb-11 14:14:19

Champagne gold comp......I'm on twitter, but have no idea how to retweet as requested confused...I've searched on your timline for the original tweet but can't find it!

moonbells Thu 03-Feb-11 14:43:12

On retweeting, I just typed in

RT @mumnettowers Win a bottle of vintage champagne from ChampagneGold at Mumsnet #mumsnetcomp

That says it's a retweet, it was from mumsnettowers and has the hashtag #mumsnetcomp which can be picked up by MN as proof of who has retweeted.

Probably reducing my chances of winning drastically here, but what the heck. grin

how does MN Towers know that I have won a retweeting entry comp if my twitter name isn't my MN name? Do I get a tweet to say I've won, and then have to say who I am?

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 03-Feb-11 14:50:49

Crispy Just c&p "Win a bottle of vintage champagne from ChampagneGold at Mumsnet #mumsnetcomp" and tweet, it doesn't need to be a re-tweet as we can track you from the #. Don't forget to follow us!

Pixie Coming soon....

Ruby All received, thank you.

CrispyCakeHead Thu 03-Feb-11 14:53:40

done thanks smile

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 03-Feb-11 14:57:07

IShallWearMidnight via the # we will put all the names into a hat and draw three winners and DM them to find out who they are.
hth

thank you Rebecca, off to retweet now.

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 03-Feb-11 15:13:32

The January winners are in..

This months star prize of a holiday to Sardina has been won by.... Kora Congratulations!!

The £150 voucher for The Roof Box Company goes to luijo and the winner of the washing machine is kc79

Calico1 wins the Nuffield membership and Fennel wins a £200 Hilton voucher.

And last, but not least onadietcokebreak has won a laptop and a year's free internet access.

Congratulations to all, please check your inbox over the next few hours.

onadietcokebreak Thu 03-Feb-11 15:16:40

OMG! So pleased I can complete my degree so much easier now!

Thank you so much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now