Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns about your child, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Joseph's ongoing journey with Neuroblastoma

(998 Posts)
Trazzletoes Mon 13-May-13 22:24:21

I've lost count of the thread number now, but my 3 year old DS, Joseph, was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer called neuroblastoma last year.

Part-way through treatment he has relapsed (currently still clarifying that, but it's almost guaranteed) and at that point long-term survival is less than 5%.

He is beautiful and wonderful.

RubyrooUK Mon 13-May-13 22:32:47

...always thinking of the Trazzles family and Joseph. X

Beehatch Mon 13-May-13 22:33:17

Oh Trazzle, My thoughts are with you and your beautiful and wonderful Joseph xx

BeaWheesht Mon 13-May-13 22:34:11

Thinking of you still

Still thinking of you, still hoping and still splodging xx

He is beautiful and wonderful and so is his mum and we are right behind you. Continuing to pray for your boy.

DearlyDepartedMrsFinch Mon 13-May-13 22:39:46

Sending splodges x

lougle Mon 13-May-13 22:50:08

Still here x

CelticPromise Mon 13-May-13 22:51:48

Think of you and your lovely boy often Trazzle.

Pancakeflipper Mon 13-May-13 22:54:01

I think of the Trazzle gang frequently.

I reckon whenever you feel alone Trazzle, there's at least 3 MNetter's thinking about you and your amazing boy.

Hassled Mon 13-May-13 22:57:56

Oh way more than at least 3 smile. There are tons of us out here, wondering how you're doing and how Joe is.

Ragusa Mon 13-May-13 22:58:49

Definitely more than 3 flowers

Pancakeflipper Mon 13-May-13 23:00:55

Apologies - I was way off the mark thinking wise. Stick some noughts on the end of my pathetic number 3.

I am glad I was wrong.

barefootcook Mon 13-May-13 23:01:05

Trazzle- he is such a lovely wee man,trying to walk again and go to the toilet like a big boy. I really, really hope you get some good news on Friday. Will keep on praying and thinking about you guys. Are you up to 3000 posting? Amazing.

OzBrit Mon 13-May-13 23:01:42

I think of you all often. I posted very early on and have been lurking since. Sending big hugs x

toomuch2young Mon 13-May-13 23:01:48

Indeed, is loads of us trazzle. Thinking of you, your family and your beautiful blue eyed boy every day.
Hope you are managing some good days in amongst the rest.
Here's to a good night sleep for you all and some sunshine tomorrow x

HairyPotter Mon 13-May-13 23:02:13

The gorgeous Joe is always in my thoughts Trazzle. Sending light and splodges to you all. xx

Manchesterhistorygirl Mon 13-May-13 23:04:37

Still here, you wander into my thoughts regularly. What a brave boy Joseph is.

Beautiful and wonderful Joe and his amazing Trazzle family smile

Still splodging and, because I've exhausted my list of people for a pint of their red stuff, I have, after a long, long absence from anything churchy, hauled my ass into a godly place and lit a candle and said a prayer to the St Myron - the wonder worker - just in case it makes a difference.

Glad Joe continues to improve. Lovely boy.

WouldBeHarrietVane Mon 13-May-13 23:57:04

Thinking of you all the time.

xx

Thumbwitch Tue 14-May-13 00:44:31

Still splodging from Australia. Have put Joe's name down onto a couple of prayer lists as well, anything that might help. x

SingingSands Tue 14-May-13 00:49:52

Hiya Trazzle. You know I'm local if you need or want anything, just shout.

Love to you all Xxx

TwentyTinyToes Tue 14-May-13 01:26:28

Thinking of Joe and all the Trazzle gang, wishing for a miracle. X

Startail Tue 14-May-13 01:35:18

I never know what to put, but thing of you Joe and Tazzels

Startail Tue 14-May-13 01:36:06

Thinking of you, bed time I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now