Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

New blog posts 4-10 Nov

(78 Posts)
TheNewson Sun 04-Nov-12 14:25:47

Greed, a twin pregnancy and C-section have given me a pouch that only a marsupial could love.

Useful for storing wet wipes and shopping lists, it is rather unsightly in an unforgiving clingy dress.

I need a cover up.

thenews-on.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/shape-where_4.html

Thefoxsbrush Mon 05-Nov-12 20:21:27
Pavlovthecat Mon 05-Nov-12 20:46:13

a mumsnetter's fab memory finds the cause of my slipped disc and I am quite excited by what it could mean!

Pavlovthecat Mon 05-Nov-12 20:50:52

pebbles I have not forgotten grin

carovioletfizz Mon 05-Nov-12 21:00:38

Here's my latest.... I love autumn...

YoungDebbie Mon 05-Nov-12 21:50:26

In praise of my DD's school's brilliant incentive scheme for good behaviour:

Golden Times

Please, I want an equivalent for grown-ups too! wink

CharlieUniformNovemberTango Tue 06-Nov-12 09:55:02

Day 6 of NaBloPoMo.

No TV? No problem..

Day six and I think I may start worrying about what to post this time next week!

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HappyGoJules Tue 06-Nov-12 15:24:49
HappyGoJules Tue 06-Nov-12 15:25:33

oh crap I'm still not getting it right!

Sorry!

[[ happygomummy.blogspot.com]]

HappyGoJules Tue 06-Nov-12 15:26:27

Can you delete these wrong ones?! I'm getting embarrassed now!
[[ happygomummy.blogspot.com/]]

borninastorm Tue 06-Nov-12 16:35:42

Last week I blogged about obsessive fangirls, and that led me to think about Jimmy Saville.

Will the Saville scandal stop our teens hero-worshipping stars?

MmeLindor Tue 06-Nov-12 20:37:12

Jules

First put two square brackets [[ then without a space your link www.saltandcaramel.com then a space, then write what you are linking to (this is my blog) then close with 2 square brackets]] without a space before them.

[[www.saltandcaramel.com this is my blog] ]

(I put a space between the last two brackets so you could see what I mean)

this is my blog

And preview message to see if it has worked. And don't worry if it hasn't. Once you get the hang of it, you will be fine.

I bet I cock up this link now - it is a blog post to enter the MoneySupermarket competition, but one I have been meaning to write for a while.

This morning I was able to zip up a zip which wouldn’t normally go all day way up. It is quite surprising, I thought I had eaten enough cake lately, but apparently there is room for some more. Plan more cake, definitely one of the better ways to start the day…

So here is an exciting recipe for a tart that doesn't require a tart tin, or blind baking, brilliant!

Tart Without a Tart Tin

Hello, nice to be here!

Today I've featured a friend's story all about having to lose several stone in order to help her PCOS, and to start a family. We'll be having regular catch ups to help with meal plans, encouragement and so on 'Weight Loss Wednesdays'.

Weight Loss Wednesdays

I also have a competition to win a new children's book, ideal for Christmas for children aged 3-7.

I've written about the quest for 'our song'

Do you have an 'our song'? Is it the same as mine/ours? That would be spooky. And wrong, I think.

Thanks Mme Lindor, I've never managed to link properly before.

CraftsonSea Wed 07-Nov-12 13:31:15

I've got a competition over on my blog to win a handmade bracelet Handmade by me I hasten to add so please be nice!!

MmeLindor Wed 07-Nov-12 19:46:08

Euphie
(do you mind if I call you that) I tell you what is spooky - I was thinking about 'our song' today and considering doing a blog post on it.

Join in the bloghop for new bloggers and old ones too, if you like.

It is simply a way of connecting with other bloggers and finding new readers.

pebbles77 Wed 07-Nov-12 21:09:23

I've just done MmeLindor's blog hop - thank you so much for starting - great idea

Discovering new blogs - Pressies by Pebbles

For those who have long seen the last of their twenties... This Pretty Face

thelastslayer Wed 07-Nov-12 22:32:11
Typecast Wed 07-Nov-12 23:36:32

Hi guys - I've not left a link here for ages so I hope you don't mind me dipping in like this. My boy has just joined the Territorial Army. I'm a bit emotional about it all although that probably doesn't come over in the post very well.

I've written about my shock (although perhaps naivety is a better word!) at finding out pregnant models are actually models with fake bumps!

Lesbeadiva Thu 08-Nov-12 12:05:52

I need to do the blog hop thing...in the meantime
here is my blog

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now