to assert that decent people FOLD, and if you SCRUNCH you are a shit-fingered mingstinger?

(123 Posts)
Greensleeves Thu 21-Feb-13 19:22:21

Seriously. Don't scrunch. Eeuw.

FellatioNels0n Fri 22-Feb-13 22:39:24

And scrunching is SOOO wasteful. Folding, when done properly, allows you to use several sides fd the same batch of paper, with no cross contamination, whereas scrunching is an ineffecient use of a great wodge of paper that cannot be cleanly or easily turned over.

You scrunchers are a back-handed disgrace.

squoosh Fri 22-Feb-13 22:46:17

How do you really feel Fellatio? grin

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sat 23-Feb-13 07:41:11

Can you imagine the research that they had to do in order to find out an alternative way to folding? confused I never thought they were different techniques. Did someone from their marketing department overshared? Or did they come to MN to check what poo trolls think?

Ilovexmastime Sat 23-Feb-13 08:32:35

Bloody hell, are we judging each other on how we wipe our arses now?!
What next... how do you insert your tampon?

RiffyWammal Sat 23-Feb-13 10:05:49

Got up this morning to find my teenage DS had neglected to flush after a late-night toilet experience. To my horror I find that he is a wasteful scruncher! Although I shouldn't be surprised as he has always been awkward - he's left-handed for a start.

giraffesCantFlipPancakes Sat 23-Feb-13 11:47:09

The advert is disgusting!! I do not want to know!! Yuck!!!

EnjoyResponsibly Sat 23-Feb-13 11:52:28

We are discussing 2 very basic choices. When you tear into the loo bursting, imagine being faced with these dilemmas.

FellatioNels0n Sat 23-Feb-13 12:01:16

confused My last post should have said cack handed. Not back handed. That is nonsense, obviously. Where as cack handed is right, both metaphorically and literally. grin

I know this is a light hearted thread. So why does the impertinence of a stranger on the internet telling me how to perform my own bodily functions make me so un feasibly angry? I suppose if it was there own -un-amusing thought but it's the sad manipulation by an advertising company that really winds me up. Just fuck off and stop talking about it all of you. It really is beneath you.

I know this is a light hearted thread. So why does the impertinence of a stranger on the internet telling me how to perform my own bodily functions make me so un feasibly angry? I suppose if it was there own -un-amusing thought but it's the sad manipulation by an advertising company that really winds me up. Just fuck off and stop talking about it all of you. It really is beneath you.

Oh I can't do strikethroughs. Bollocks.

Oh I can't do strikethroughs. Bollocks.

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 23-Feb-13 12:23:58

Woah there, dreamofwhitehorses It is a light-hearted thread yes, and yet you felt the need to post on it to tell us all to fuck off? How very lovely.

Either you have deep-seated (arf) issues re toileting, or you're very angry about something. Is everything ok?

Greensleeves Sat 23-Feb-13 13:59:27

pmsl at you dreaming

epic fail there

Ministrone Sat 23-Feb-13 14:57:03

Well precisely Ilovexmas, is nothing private anymore?

Ilovexmastime Sat 23-Feb-13 16:04:10

Obviously not, I daren't even look at the tmi thread...

HecateWhoopass Sat 23-Feb-13 16:44:24

Who is the genius who thought it would be a good idea to get the nation talking about how exactly they wipe the shit off their arse? grin I don't get it.

Skullnbones Sat 23-Feb-13 16:50:37

I use the daily mail...

Sallyingforth Sat 23-Feb-13 18:28:17

That's no good skull. You'll end up with more shit than you started with.

FarleyD Sat 23-Feb-13 18:36:41

I don't do anything as vulgar as poo.

FreakoidOrganisoid Sat 23-Feb-13 18:41:46

They didn't even take into account the weirdos like my exh who wrap it around their hand to make a kind of mitten.

I once asked him how the fuck he managed to use so much loo roll just going for a shit and was totally gobsmacked when he told me his technique.

squoosh Sat 23-Feb-13 22:20:22

Would that be called a shitten Freakoid?

FreakoidOrganisoid Mon 25-Feb-13 15:41:49

grin [vomit]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now