To find rick mayall strangely attractive...

(81 Posts)
badtemperedaldbitch Sat 16-Feb-13 15:27:25

I even like him in the Bombardier ads he is doing on Dave... But watching the comic strip....oooeeerrrr...I would!

ReluctantDogOwner Thu 12-Jun-14 16:31:31

oh how sad he is now gone. I too had something of a crush on him

mum2bubble Sun 17-Feb-13 00:37:27

YAabsofuckinglutelyNBU I've fancied him since The Young Ones - even saw him as Kevin Turvey at the Edinburgh Fringe about 30 years ago grin

I have always fancied him! YANBU

thequietone Sun 17-Feb-13 00:25:48

I remember about 8 years ago I was pushing DS1 in his pram in Bristol and looked up to see this familiar face. I looked, he looked, I realised it was only Rik flipping Mayall, I blushed and grinned and he smiled at me in such a way that I can still recall to this day.

Bogeyface Sun 17-Feb-13 00:25:30

Hang on, rewind....is Tony Slattery gay?!

I missed that memo!

Bogeyface Sun 17-Feb-13 00:25:04

I also had a brief thing about Tony Slattery, was put in its place by him being odious in Peters Friends.

Kenneth Branagh however, took over at that point and has stayed in my heart ever since wink

Terry Christian just seems.....mucky to me. In a "not had a bath this year" way, not in a sexy way!

Ariel21 Sun 17-Feb-13 00:20:31

OMG me too! When he donned an Aran cardigan to advertise Nintendo, I knew he was the one. Sexy as fuck. First crush.. Still would.

bellejar Sun 17-Feb-13 00:15:17

We nice girls just love a bad boy...

McBalls Sun 17-Feb-13 00:02:33

And, objectively speaking, a tad sleazy.

I really was an odd child.

McBalls Sun 17-Feb-13 00:00:50

I thought I was the only one too.

Feel a bit miffed actually, it's like when a band release a single you had thought of as your own little gem of an album track.

I see someone else on here had a thing for Tony Slattery too....mine really was very short-lived.

I'm sure I will stand alone with my adolescent crush on Terry Christian.

Actually I'm noticing bit of a trend, good (feminine?) bone structure, filthy grin that suggests depravity....

Bogeyface Sat 16-Feb-13 23:54:43

JS is my girl crush in case you hadnt noticed, I want to look like her when I grow up grin

Bogeyface Sat 16-Feb-13 23:54:19

In terms of personality though I would go for AE, if only because he must be bloody wonderful if the gorgeous funny and clever Jennifer Saunders has been married to him forever!

muffinino82 Sat 16-Feb-13 23:28:53

Maybe you need to see it in context (the character is very homophobic/mysoginistic due to his surpressed homosexuality/transexualism):
Suck My Balls, Mr. Garrison

Leather Sat 16-Feb-13 23:26:48

Ah...YANBU
Love him. Saw him one day when I popped out for lunch on Tottenham court rd, nearly died on the spot,
I thought no one else on earth fancied him...

muffinino82 Sat 16-Feb-13 23:25:43

But the source is all, what a film (possibly my favourite cartoon character of all time): Ze Mole

Darkesteyes Sat 16-Feb-13 23:21:51

yaimee thats awful. thats horrible. i would give any man who wears a t shirt like that a wide berth. its a mysogyny shirt.

yaimee Sat 16-Feb-13 23:19:02

grin lord flasheart.
It was more the teen skater dude t shirt than the sentiment really!

Startail Sat 16-Feb-13 22:55:58

YABVVU

muffinino82 Sat 16-Feb-13 22:49:15

'never trust a creature that bleeds for 5days and doesn't die'

Mr. Garrison lol grin That film is amazing, it would only have increased my respect for him.

Lord Flasheart, woof!

oldsilver Sat 16-Feb-13 22:14:49

I'm glad you said "most of you" grin

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Sat 16-Feb-13 21:49:51

CRIKEY! Most of you are just babies!

oldsilver Sat 16-Feb-13 21:45:03

See, I would definitely prefer Ade - saw Bottom Live and for some reason couldn't take my eyes of his shoes [strange]

Funny thing is DP is the spit of him and fashioned himself on Eddie Hitler long before I knew him.

I wouldn't say no to Rick though either!

yaimee Sat 16-Feb-13 21:43:00

I've met him, he came into the shop where I did my work experience, he was a lovely guy but he did buy a t shirt that said 'never trust a creature that bleeds for 5days and doesn't die'. That put me off for life!

ChewinTheFat Sat 16-Feb-13 21:37:50

He has a lovely smile and eyes. That does it for me ha!

Darkesteyes Sat 16-Feb-13 21:18:42

Oh yes i remember Dancing Queen. Loved it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now