To wish I was as "fat" as Kelly Brook?

(64 Posts)
SamuelWestsMistress Tue 12-Feb-13 17:17:47

Been reading a few comments on the Internet about her enormous size. Even pea brained, football titted, orange, freakoid Jordan, called her a heifer.

I think she's absolutely stunning! She's always had an incredible shape.

Here is a link to the DM for anyone who can be arsed with such woman hating bollocks. How do they know she's put on 10lbs? Have they hacked her scales?

AIBU to be just so fed up with the media's obsession over weight?

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2277470/Kelly-Brook-gains-10lbs-comfort-eats-split-rugby-player-beau-Thom-Evans.html#axzz2KRFhHW1r

Branleuse Tue 12-Feb-13 17:43:43

she doesnt look any bigger in the bottom pictures, but in that first one

mrsjay Tue 12-Feb-13 17:44:17

,bit does look a bit overweight in the top one.No need to be horrible in the comments about her though.

really that is what over weight to you looks like she has a few rolls and thats over weight ,

Branleuse Tue 12-Feb-13 17:46:54

not that i give an actual flying fuck what size knickers kelly brook wears. Her entire career is based on what she looks like and being in the public eye. She is not a scientist, She could barely string a sentence together when presenting. When I say she looks like she has put on two stone, that is not an insult. Thats just what it looks like.

forevergreek Tue 12-Feb-13 17:48:58

I very much doubt she was ever a size 8. She has a large bust which even with a slim body would make her size 12 on top in the beginning.

Tbh she does look a bit overweight to me.

Branleuse Tue 12-Feb-13 17:49:48

and if shes gone up 2 dress sizes, then that probably IS more like 2 stone than 10lb.

In the first picture she looks like she ate one extra mars bar as she's bent over on a sun lounger!

In all the subsequent pictures she's a size 10 and completely flat stomached with no muffin top and a stunning curvy figure.

She's sex on legs and incredibly pretty. And number 2 on dh's 'list' (after Kate Winslet).

Hell, I'm not very gay but I so would - she's gorgeous.

andubelievedthat Tue 12-Feb-13 17:56:47

nope , "we"? do not see papers going on about the size of a fella"s cock(funny that )thou ,certain females that trade on their body shape (skinny)attraction for/to guys /males> she therefore is FAT ,in fact ,massive ,IF???? you /an
y one trade your body shape? when u /they end up looking like that (massive>not size 6)then here comes the tabloid payback ,!they built u up, now, they kick the shit out of you " >>>ohmagod ! shockhorror>female in media getting a bloody good kicking ,(but, really , dont you just feel ,well , fine?)really you do !) a.k.a. >she got fat >good !

Fillyjonk75 Tue 12-Feb-13 18:00:24

She does look slightly overweight but hardly unsightly and better than most people on the beach. I'd rather look like her than Katie Price.

specialsubject Tue 12-Feb-13 18:01:54

never heard of her, but she looks neither too fat nor too thin.

She is bigger in the top pic, but surprise surprise they've picked one of her bending over, so she's got rolls, which happens to EVERYONE even really skinny people.

I think she looks fantastic anyway, and she is really lovely apparently.

shrimponastick Tue 12-Feb-13 18:06:25

The pic on the sunlounger has been taken from the worst possible angle.

So, she isn't a stick insect. She's pretty normal I say.

DH luffs her ;)

It's no wonder so many women ( myself included)are screwed up over body image.. sigh..

Porkster Tue 12-Feb-13 18:11:53

She's undoubtedly gorgeous, but she does look pretty podgy in that green bikini.

DelightedDanielle Tue 12-Feb-13 18:15:20

blush I think the fuller figured woman is a more powerful woman and actually I think that because sometimes its really hard to judge you know?

fatlazymummy Tue 12-Feb-13 18:18:44

I was also going on the top photo in the green bikini. She looks overweight around her waist and stomach. She looks a lot slimmer in the 2nd photo.Of course it could be a bad photo.

manicinsomniac Tue 12-Feb-13 18:21:12

She's not fat but she's a lot fatter than I could cope with being.

Merl0t Tue 12-Feb-13 18:23:24

Me too! I work out about 4 times a week, I walk everywhere, I'm careful what i eat, hardly drink and yet i'm still bigger than she is. although to be fair, my boobs are a lot smaller :-/ so well done me!

Merl0t Tue 12-Feb-13 18:23:58

haven't seen a recent pic has she put on weight?

She's gorgeous! Actually looks better bigger, she wears it well, and the retro style she wears makes the most of it!

sassytheFIRST Tue 12-Feb-13 18:26:59

She and I share the same body shape. I'd guess she weighs about a stone less than me in those pics - I'm just over 11st at 5ft7 - within healthy range. Stats are 40-29-39 (32j boobs).

She has been slimmer and a person who makes a living from bikini modelling has to expect comment. But she is a healthy weight and has a woman's figure, not that of a little girl like so many women in the public eye.

Purple2012 Tue 12-Feb-13 18:28:07

That first one doesn't loom great but she is still in no way fat. Even in the sun lounged picture you can see it's just the way she is sat. Most people, even someone tiny could look like they have a roll in certain positions.

Can you imagine the venomous spite that places like the DM would aim at this picture if it was released now?

Porkster Tue 12-Feb-13 18:37:08

Wowzer, re MM. How our ideals have completely changed in a few decades.

Haven't they just. sad It's especially apparent when you look at really famous MM photoshoots like this one. These are images that were seen as beautiful and sexy at the time, now she'd be slagged off for being podgy sad

SoleSource Tue 12-Feb-13 18:43:55

I wish I was smaller.than Dawn French sad

If Kelly Brook is fat then I am a brain surgeon.

SoleSource Tue 12-Feb-13 18:46:53

I have just read the article. Makes me feel fucking sick. You look gorgeous Kelly smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now