Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To feel sorry for the models on This Morning?

(70 Posts)
JohnBender88 Tue 12-Feb-13 11:55:04

The thought of Holmes staring and commenting on me in my undies gives me the heebie jeebies!

And yes, IABU for watching TM when he and his grinny wife are presenting.

MyHeadWasInTheSandNowNot Tue 12-Feb-13 22:53:18

Eamon is OK, but Ruth is cringeworthy.

I wouldn't worry yourself about the models, they choose to do it and get paid well enough for it! It's not like they're being held at knifepoint is it grin

AnyFucker Tue 12-Feb-13 22:52:43

I have lost interest in the PIP controversy now < yawn >

he just isn't all that interesting, tbh

bedmonster Tue 12-Feb-13 22:50:17

Okay Lori, at least EH (PDB) has some taste. Even though he reminds me of a panda who's on day release - all dopey and always looking as though he should be somewhere else.

And please could someone PM me about Pip?? I didn't get one last time and am desperate to know! I'm not a TM watcher, I missed the JS controversy, obviously not the news scandal but the Pip fury - is it googleable?

Will someone please pm me? Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Lorelilee Tue 12-Feb-13 22:47:18

Leave EH alone! A friend worked with him a few years ago and she was looking at some photos from a 'do' of mine - he commented on a photo of my DS saying how gorgeous he was - thus totally 'on the ball' guy <gavel>.

smellysocksandchickenpox Tue 12-Feb-13 22:45:51

can someone please pm me the pip thing?
thanks x

PickledInAPearTree Tue 12-Feb-13 22:42:44

What about pip?

ifancyashandy Tue 12-Feb-13 22:20:39

Worked with EH. Have nothing but nice things to say about him.

There you go; from a horses mouth...

PickledInAPearTree Tue 12-Feb-13 20:54:40

You hear some awful things about him from people he has worked with.

But I suppose at least he dosent bother gophers. grin

bedmonster Tue 12-Feb-13 19:20:24

I need to know the Pip goss please, can someone please pm me too?
Oh, and I quite liked the red baker robe that was on tm! Missed everything but got to see eamon 'pilsbury doughboy' Holmes trying desperately to avert his eyes and not dribble. He's grim and i felt sorry for the models too!

Sparklingbrook Tue 12-Feb-13 19:17:30

I think it is subject dependant Jingle. Fashion, cookery, health (life and death health today) just isn't him and he hasn't got a clue and doesn't even seem interested.

JingleMum Tue 12-Feb-13 19:14:55

Is eamonn really that bad? I think he's witty & has good banter.

Sparklingbrook Tue 12-Feb-13 18:58:11

Eamonn must have some sort of hold over the ITV bosses.

PickledInAPearTree Tue 12-Feb-13 18:57:32

Eamon homles is satan IMO.

Sparklingbrook Tue 12-Feb-13 18:51:48

Eamonn shouldn't be on the TV IMO. He is just awful, and is not the right interviewer for sensitive or health subjects. He comes across like he doesn't give a monkey's while oozing fake sincerity. Vile.

PickledInAPearTree Tue 12-Feb-13 18:49:45

Is Gordon the gopher involved? hmm

LemonBreeland Tue 12-Feb-13 18:49:27

Agree that Eamon is awful. Didn't see it today but can imagine Hunniford was awful.

Can I have a pm too please.

Me please! I want to know too!

PickledInAPearTree Tue 12-Feb-13 18:36:39

Pip? Deviant?

AnyFucker Tue 12-Feb-13 18:25:47

Where is my pm???

shock shock

Cortana Tue 12-Feb-13 18:17:34

Yanbu can someone PM me?

JingleMum Tue 12-Feb-13 18:16:47

Will someone kindly PM me regarding pip? grin

Pigsmummy Tue 12-Feb-13 18:12:58

I have no sympathy for someone who chooses to be on TV modelling, their choice and they are being paid for it, good for them. There are millions of people watching so I don't think that the give a shite about the presenter tbh......

valiumredhead Tue 12-Feb-13 18:03:06

OMG shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now