to think it's really poor form to have pages and pages of posters baying for updates on a thread?

(62 Posts)
MardyBraWouldDoEddieRedmayne Mon 11-Feb-13 10:02:36

Prompted by the snooping MIL thread, but I've seen it lots before on other thread.

Some people aren't tied to MN, they're out living their lives. Their priority isn't to provide a living soap opera for the MN masses.

Can I point out the watch button up there ^ for those you haven't found it yet.

Pagwatch Mon 11-Feb-13 11:16:01

Does anyone know the OP in RL ?
Perhaps someone should check on her. I need to know if she is as mardy as she seems.
Pm me
<<bites nails downo bloody stumps>

GhoulWithADragonTattoo Mon 11-Feb-13 11:24:11

skullcandy Mon 11-Feb-13 11:26:17

the only time it bugs me is when people start suspecting the Op is a troll because they havent come back to update with every juicy detail.

Sometimes people have lives, jobs, things to do, they'll be back when they can and not in time to please the impatient.

usualsuspect Mon 11-Feb-13 11:50:41

FunnysInLaJardin Mon 11-Feb-13 11:51:26

<head tilt>

Rooneyisalwaysmoaning Mon 11-Feb-13 11:54:17

<misses point as had forgotten about mil thread and goes to look for it>

Has there been an update?

MardyBraWouldDoEddieRedmayne Mon 11-Feb-13 12:14:36

Right, I've done a bit of work (spreadsheets - bah), played a couple of Words with Friends words with Chaos (whom I'm thrashing as usual [wunk]) and now I'm going to get thrashed at play some monopoly with DS, who is on half term.

I think, that in spite of all these developments, I'm OK, despite a few YABUs upthread. Sorry I haven't reported every development. I'm trying not to dripfeed. Believe me when I say I'm not a troll (cube of poo, river of sweetcorn, etc, etc).

SassySpice Mon 11-Feb-13 12:37:48

What are DIRTY PILLOWS?

Isn't "dirty pillows" from Carrie or have I missed something?

foxache Mon 11-Feb-13 13:37:40

grin at DIRTY PILLOWS. I thought I was the only one, as well as muttering to myself 'they're all going to laugh at you' into the mirror, every time I get ready to go out.

fromparistoberlin Mon 11-Feb-13 13:42:29

hehe foxache!!!!

i used it as a term to refer to shame! ie my shame at telling some to fuck off!

yy from carrie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now