To think that if MNHQ promise me a PM and a prize for winning the n/c comp, they should give me one...

(56 Posts)
HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Thu 13-Dec-12 05:56:25

<sulks>

I want a present. I want a present. I want a present.

<stamps feet>

I did start hear a rumour they were going to give me Tech's half packet of digestives and that's why the site had that MASSIVE meltdown the other day.

CatPussRoastingOnAnOpenFire Thu 13-Dec-12 20:14:38

grin

HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Thu 13-Dec-12 20:10:04

grin

SomeTiggyPudding Thu 13-Dec-12 20:06:19

By drug testing I meant your wee tested to see if you've had any.

Not given a hamper full of a variety of drugs for you to see which one is your favourite.

HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Thu 13-Dec-12 19:51:06

drug testing?

God, I hope not grin

I would LOVE one of those hampers.

I haven't got my granny her christmas present yet.

HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Thu 13-Dec-12 19:49:30

I got it back once already.

But they failed to tell me that if I namechanged, then I wouldn't be able to get it back. So I did a jokey namechange and when I tried to go back - couldn't get it.

And I thought I had already been enough of a giant pain in the arse already and didn't dare ask again grin

I have since learned that someone else got their name back AND retained the ability to namechange.

So I have been spreading rumours on the internet that MNHQ call each other hunny and babe and that Justine makes them wear shell suits.

SomeTiggyPudding Thu 13-Dec-12 19:47:49

Isn't there going to be some kind of drug testing before the prizes are given out?

MulledPinot Thu 13-Dec-12 19:17:39

Hec you are funny grin

Can Tech give you your Hecate name back as some kind of consolation for PMing to the wrong place etc?

CatPussRoastingOnAnOpenFire Thu 13-Dec-12 19:10:46

You'd better hope you don't get one of those hampers containing aspirin, 300 condoms, razors and all that other stuff! You'll wish you hadn't asked! confused

TheHoneyDragonsDrunkInTheIvy Thu 13-Dec-12 14:17:00

It's MNHQ

There is always gin.

HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Thu 13-Dec-12 14:12:57

I believe I'm getting half a pack of soggy biscuits that Hugh Grant had his chops round last week.

But not the gin.

They PM'd me, trying to convince me there was no gin.

There was gin.

NagooHoHoHo Thu 13-Dec-12 14:03:53

purple congrats on the 3.5week old child smile

have they decided what to give you yet hec?

TheHoneyDragonsDrunkInTheIvy Thu 13-Dec-12 13:44:56

Can someone check on Bedmonster. That laptop may well be her only portal to Mnet.

Mnet bought me a new TV when mine broke smile that was pretty cosmic.

SoleSource Thu 13-Dec-12 13:35:13

I also won an all expenses paid Las Vegas 5* holiday on here. Helen remembers don'tcha?

PurplePidjChickIsNotTheMessiah Thu 13-Dec-12 13:34:07

No, but i can still piggyback onto Hec's foot-stamping petulance to strop about the lack of opportunities for non-parents! [fsulk]

PurplePidjChickIsNotTheMessiah Thu 13-Dec-12 13:29:48

No, but i can still piggyback onto Hec's foot-stamping petulance to strop about the lack of opportunities for non-parents! [fsulk]

TeeElfOnTeeShelf Thu 13-Dec-12 13:22:00

"And i missed out on most of the product tests because up until 3 1/2 weeks ago i didn't have a child"

Not sure you can blame MN for that! In case you didn't know, the "when a mummy and a daddy share a special cuddle" explanation does not mention MN.

grin

fuzzypicklehead Thu 13-Dec-12 13:14:22

I'm going to add MN competition wins to my cosmic ordering list. That'll do it.

<prepares to win ALL 2013 comps and distribute her bounty far and wide>

PurplePidjChickIsNotTheMessiah Thu 13-Dec-12 13:12:57

I don't win stuff because the competitions page doesn't load properly on a blackberry playbook sad

And i missed out on most of the product tests because up until 3 1/2 weeks ago i didn't have a child sad

I'll try again next year, though.

fuzzypicklehead Thu 13-Dec-12 12:43:50

I never win presents. sad

bedmonster Thu 13-Dec-12 12:15:51

Waaaaaahhhhhhh I WANT PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pick me pick me! Send them ALL to me.

<stomp stomp>

<throws laptop out of window in temper tantrum>

waaaaahhhhhhhhh!

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Dec-12 12:11:33

WhenAChildIsBawnTigga

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet the one AGES ago for the stay in a hotel over easter. It never did materialise but I blame them for not contacting me not you guys ::suck up emoticon::

NobodyLovesMeTiggaxx

Please do drop us a a mail, Tigga, with the details. We'd be happy to chase up.

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Dec-12 12:10:34

noisytoys

Don't get your hopes up. I went to London to do filming for Barclays. I was promised a £150 voucher and every time I chase it up I'm fobbed off. Very disappointing seeing as getting there left me out of pocket and I was going to use the voucher to get my DDs (age 2 and 4) a Christmas present :'(

This was something organised through MN, noisytoys? If so, please do mail in to contactus at mumsnet dot com and we'll chase that up for you.

HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Thu 13-Dec-12 12:09:54

mmmmmmm.. hugh grant slobber.

Ker-ching.

<logs on to Ebay>

OliviaPeaceOnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Dec-12 12:06:01

HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly

<sulks>

I want a present. I want a present. I want a present.

<stamps feet>

I did start hear a rumour they were going to give me Tech's half packet of digestives and that's why the site had that MASSIVE meltdown the other day.

Helen, Aren't we giving her the ones that Hugh Grant has eaten the chocolate off?! grin

WhenAChildIsBawnTigga Thu 13-Dec-12 12:00:52

LittleTownofBethleHelenMumsnet the one AGES ago for the stay in a hotel over easter. It never did materialise but I blame them for not contacting me not you guys ::suck up emoticon::

NobodyLovesMeTiggaxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now