To think that if MNHQ promise me a PM and a prize for winning the n/c comp, they should give me one...

(56 Posts)
HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Thu 13-Dec-12 05:56:25

<sulks>

I want a present. I want a present. I want a present.

<stamps feet>

I did start hear a rumour they were going to give me Tech's half packet of digestives and that's why the site had that MASSIVE meltdown the other day.

SomeTiggyPudding Thu 13-Dec-12 19:47:49

Isn't there going to be some kind of drug testing before the prizes are given out?

HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Thu 13-Dec-12 19:49:30

I got it back once already.

But they failed to tell me that if I namechanged, then I wouldn't be able to get it back. So I did a jokey namechange and when I tried to go back - couldn't get it.

And I thought I had already been enough of a giant pain in the arse already and didn't dare ask again grin

I have since learned that someone else got their name back AND retained the ability to namechange.

So I have been spreading rumours on the internet that MNHQ call each other hunny and babe and that Justine makes them wear shell suits.

HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Thu 13-Dec-12 19:51:06

drug testing?

God, I hope not grin

I would LOVE one of those hampers.

I haven't got my granny her christmas present yet.

SomeTiggyPudding Thu 13-Dec-12 20:06:19

By drug testing I meant your wee tested to see if you've had any.

Not given a hamper full of a variety of drugs for you to see which one is your favourite.

HECTheHallsWithRowsAndFolly Thu 13-Dec-12 20:10:04

grin

CatPussRoastingOnAnOpenFire Thu 13-Dec-12 20:14:38

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now