to not get why people have deer heads on their walls?

(80 Posts)
TheSecretSantaDNCOP Thu 06-Dec-12 22:28:42

They take up so much room! Surely a smaller animal would work better? You'd have room for family photos and commemorative plates too.

Maybe cats or turtles would work better. Or a hamster if you live in a flat.

BendyBobsBrusselsSprouts Fri 07-Dec-12 11:54:29

Wow really? Sounds fab. I saw that in an unusal type gifts magazine the other day. I'd love a look round the shop.

MrsBucketxx Fri 07-Dec-12 13:30:27

its in ledbury herefordshire. its not easy to find its up a tiny alleyway. infact the whole town has lots of shops like that, i always spend loads when im there

stifnstav Fri 07-Dec-12 23:39:13

Oh god Bendy, she is very like my boyo! Please don't refer to my taste as "girly", I've just died inside a little bit.

And Hully, just when I thought I couldn't think you were more super tops trumps, you tell us you have an OWL! I need a stuffed owl, to go in my... erm, erm, anywhere!

Pictureperfect Sat 08-Dec-12 09:01:20

Someone who used to live in our village had a big crocodile (or alligator) head on their wall (you could see it when you went past). At Christmas it used to wear a Santa hat! As much as I don't normally like heads on walls this for some reason used to make me smile

TheSecretSantaDNCOP Sat 08-Dec-12 10:56:27

I used to live in Cardiff and there was a cigar shop in one of the Victorian arcades. No one knew the name, everyone knew it as the bear shop because it had a stuffed grizzly bear in the window.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now