To think that if you ask for advice, you shouldn't get all pissed off if someone says something you don't like...

(132 Posts)

And then the fucking mods banned me and deleted all my perfectly reasonable comments. So now this poster thinks even more that she is in the right.

It was on the EmmasDiary facebook page yes, I know... I stated that her stance was offensive to me (she thinks her exH isnt safe to look after her kids as he is depressed) and I was jumped on and called an idiot (spelt wrong, ha). She "lolled" at my depression, so I childish, I know! said I thought it was hysterical that she had PND, and somewhat ironic given that she wont let H see his own kids.

Sigh. Why do I do it...

Feel free to all tell me IAB a cunt.

Ah I remember now, I posted that if she is realy worried she should talk to a professional ( because they will be really bothered!) not ask a group of people who are just going to tell her 'you know best hun'

GhostShip Fri 23-Nov-12 22:19:36

I saw that grin

The poor child

MrsReiver Fri 23-Nov-12 23:45:50

Ooh I don't think I've ever been someone's hero before. My posts weren't at all constructive, I was too cross to be helpful.

I need to get myself banned from there, I just saw a post about using controlled crying to settle a 19 WEEK old.

There was one with an even younger baby! Luckily people came on and said no don't do it. Who the bloody hell moderates these things.

Actually we have one that is run by a few parents I know, who don't have a bloody clue so I shouldn't be surprised. It's all yes he obviously needs solids at 12 weeks it won't hurt him hmm

cheekybaubles Sat 24-Nov-12 08:42:05

Ah beyond thank god for that. I can just see wales from the hill I live on <waves>

cheekybaubles Sat 24-Nov-12 08:44:13

Hmm no message though

Silibilimili Sat 24-Nov-12 08:49:06

Emma's diary is nuts. Ignore it. It's full of people who don't want I hear truth. Why bother?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now