To think that if you ask for advice, you shouldn't get all pissed off if someone says something you don't like...

(132 Posts)

And then the fucking mods banned me and deleted all my perfectly reasonable comments. So now this poster thinks even more that she is in the right.

It was on the EmmasDiary facebook page yes, I know... I stated that her stance was offensive to me (she thinks her exH isnt safe to look after her kids as he is depressed) and I was jumped on and called an idiot (spelt wrong, ha). She "lolled" at my depression, so I childish, I know! said I thought it was hysterical that she had PND, and somewhat ironic given that she wont let H see his own kids.

Sigh. Why do I do it...

Feel free to all tell me IAB a cunt.

cheekybaubles Fri 23-Nov-12 09:49:34

Think I might be banned in a minute as well grin

Cheeky, I think I know which post is you grin

Aww diddums, she is the Only Parent In The World who is up at night with her children.

She keeps saying she is letting him see them.
We know love, thats not the problem!

Fenton Fri 23-Nov-12 09:53:55

I've been and had a look.

I'm sorry I cannot bring myself to post, - I will not be going back there.

Not a single one of them agreeing with the OP and including the OP know the correct use of FUCKING YOU'RE.

It made my head hurt.

cheekybaubles Fri 23-Nov-12 09:54:12

Oh pooof! sad

Haha cheeky - its gone already!

cheekybaubles Fri 23-Nov-12 09:55:15

I particulary liked 'threw' instead of 'through' grin

FivesAndNorks Fri 23-Nov-12 09:55:35

Can someone please tell them it's could have not could of, and ask the op how her Dh's spelling and grammar are?
Ok flame away, I know I deserve it grin

cheekybaubles Fri 23-Nov-12 09:56:23

Don't know if I can bear to read anymore of it.....or maybe I can. Will it let me post again I wonder?

FivesAndNorks Fri 23-Nov-12 09:56:23

Oh huge x post with the rest of the mn GRAMMER POLICE

cheekybaubles Fri 23-Nov-12 09:57:06

grin @ fives Just got to....

Listen "sweetheart" we have read your posts, we are well aware that you are ever so kind in "letting" your husband see his own kids. You are either not reading what we are saying or you are as stupid as your grammar and spelling makes you appear. It is NOT ON to not let someone have unsupervised access to their own children because YOU have decided they are an unfit parent. It is NOT ON to say that because he has depression he is a risk to his children. It is especially hypocritical given that you claim to have suffered from PND yourself.

Argh! angry

Mintyy Fri 23-Nov-12 10:04:11

But why are you dragging your disagreements over here? Tacky, tacky, tacky.

cheekybaubles Fri 23-Nov-12 10:06:08

Ha ha, how about that one?

MrsReiver Fri 23-Nov-12 10:06:20

I was watching my mate post on the status this morning before coming on here, I'm absolutely staggered at some of the attitudes on there. I just hope none of them ever experience depression and need support. I really feel sorry for the bloke, I wonder if we can find him and get him on here grin

Mintyy, I cant write on there, they banned me for my difference in opinion!

HecatePropylaea Fri 23-Nov-12 10:07:05

This sort of thing does confuse me. Sometimes what you need to hear is not what you want to hear.

how is it helpful to someone to give them advice that is either legally inaccurate or will ensure that they simply feel it's ok to carry on in whatever situation they're in when that situation is not a good one, just so they can feel they're 'right' because they have lots of people on the internet agreeing with them.

The 'how dare you disagree with me, you must always agree with my pov no matter what it is,if it's legal, moral or physically possible, otherwise you're being meeeeeeeean ' types are, sorry to say it, really childish.

When they grow up, they will realise that supportive doesn't mean agreeing, regardless the situation. It can mean helping someone to realise that they need to change something

and, of course, the main thing to remember is that people on the internet aren't going to suffer in any way. They just put in their view and walk away. It's no skin off their nose if their hugs and lols and validation actually result in you fucking up your life because you dug your heels in cos people on the internet agreed with you - and it then bit you in the arse. Those people aren't left in the mess. They're not picking up the pieces. They're just hugging the next person who wants reassurance that it's ok to make a foolish decision.

Mintyy Fri 23-Nov-12 10:08:20

Well switch your computer off and go and do something else! Is it good for you to be so over-invested in a website that you don't even enjoy using?

Someone ask her for her DHs details. Tell her he needs some legal support cause SHE is the fruit loop. grin

cheekybaubles Fri 23-Nov-12 10:09:37

Dammit Hectate I wish I had written that sad

Definition of constructive - in agreement with me

TheVermiciousKnid Fri 23-Nov-12 10:12:59

Maybe somebody should post a link to this thread on there? wink

Mintyy, I have depression, people with attitudes like this do affect me. Thats the problem here, not where she said it. Although the fact that the website deleted my comments is somewhat irritating on top of this!

HecatePropylaea Fri 23-Nov-12 10:17:30

meant to add - I haven't seen the thing that is being referred to, I'm talking generally. I can't comment on this specific situation because I haven't seen it.

cheekybaubles Fri 23-Nov-12 10:17:48

Katherine fantastic! grin. I am going to post that on my FB page grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now