Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to ask for help compiling a list of companies who use Yodel to deliver

(52 Posts)
BobbiFleckmann Wed 21-Nov-12 14:18:38

so that I can avoid buying Christmas presents through them? inspired by the lady missing her SPorts Direct delivery, and the total absence of my Gap delivery, the cards they claim to have left or any response to my queries logged on their site

JustAnotherLlama Thu 22-Nov-12 11:49:58

Most of my Amazon next day deliveries were from them, they never put a note through the door, didn't deliver on the right day and updated their online information saying that the parcels had been delivered when they hadn't. I gave up with them months ago and try and avoid other companies who use them too so i'll keep my eye on this!

serialshopper1966 Sun 25-Nov-12 15:04:47

Completely unreasonable in my view. Ive never had a problem with Yodel, i have however had problems with Parcelforce, Citylink and DPD.

If you want to pay £15 for your package then by all means insist on a UPS or DHL delivery.

You need to realise though that increased delivery cost doesnt always equate to a better service....what it would do however is dilute a companies online orders and in these economic times thats the last thing they want

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now