that the Tory Party are a bunch of misogynistic bastards?

(103 Posts)
ParrotTulip Mon 08-Oct-12 20:41:53

The tories don't even seem to bother to don the sheep's clothing any more. It's seems to be a systematic co-ordinated attack on equality, from the Health minister'sview on abortion to George Osborne's plans to make employees sign away someof their maternity and flexible working rights if they want a job. Scary, scary times.

poppy283 Tue 09-Oct-12 07:41:18

I'd vote labour if that vote would be worth anything, here in the se it's Tories or lib dems, spot the difference!

monkeysbignuts Tue 09-Oct-12 07:42:24

I remember Thatcher & Major. Nothing changes other than the face! Policy remains absurd as always!!

poppy283 Tue 09-Oct-12 07:45:54

Surely no-one would sign away those rights, they'd automatically be the first to go if any kind of savings had to be made.

Also, apparently this policy is aimed at SMEs, with a £2000 minimum? £2k might be a significant part of your business for a small company.

But yes, Yanbu, bunch of anti-woman, anti-youth, anti-poor, anti-minority cunts.

YANBU. I voted for them as David Cameron had been vocal about improving maternity services and ensuring private rooms for mothers to be and their families, have heard nothing on that since and my maternity care was poor 4 years ago now it is even worse.

My family have also voted for them since I can remember. Never again.

olgaga Tue 09-Oct-12 08:07:45

I am another Tory hater! who the fuck voted them in???

Well they didn't win the election, and let's not forget it's the snivelling Lib Dems who have put them in power.

At least you know what you're getting with the Tories, if anything the "say anything to get your vote" Lib Dems are worse.

I hope they are wiped from the face of the earth in 2015.

Are you listening Lib Dem Voice?

threesocksmorgan Tue 09-Oct-12 08:21:39

I didn't vote for them, But I think a lot of people were sucked in by the dscam con. the oh I am a loving carer stuff, then looked what he has done to other parents of disabled children, vile man

EauRouge Tue 09-Oct-12 08:34:13

I'll be queueing up waiting for the polls to open to vote Labour next time.

The stuff about signing employee rights away for shares is terrifying.

You forgot disablist.

flatpackhamster Tue 09-Oct-12 08:39:52

Oh noes, if only we had Labour back in power who gave us the Iraq War and PFI and the banking crisis and the dodgy dossier.
And the Bernie Ecclestone corruption scandal and the Hinjuda brothers corruption scandal and all the cash for votes scandals.

Do you want some cheese with that whine, OP?

Maybe we should just have a single epic thread for everyone who thinks that a post on 'Der Evul Torays' is either interesting or valuable or some sort of political protest.

Labour introduced ATOS. I don't trust any of the buggers.

I can still say I hate the Tories for what they are doing to my family.

Flisspaps Tue 09-Oct-12 08:42:38

Shellyboobs Technically no-one will vote for Miliband, as you vote for a party, not a person.

People were warned that this would happen as soon as the Coalition was formed, but the Tory supporters wouldn't have it. Labour weren't perfect, and yes, we'd have still bern squeezed, but my God, I can't imagine it would be half as painful as it is under the shower that's 'leading' us at the moment. This isn't a coalition, it's a Tory government with the Lib Dems warming seats and making up the numbers.

I agree with whoever said they're throwing everything they can in now as they won't get back in in 2015 - I said that to DH last night.

flapperghasted Tue 09-Oct-12 14:47:57

I lived through Maggie's year. Love the Elvis Costello song, tramp the dirt down. Can't believe another Tory government got into power. Hate the Lib Dems. I always thought they were a bit wishy-washy, but the way they've rolled over for the Tory dogs, is unreal.

I don't much like Milliband, but I generally approve of the labour party ethos. For me, they at least protect the vulnerable in society and that's good enough for me. ~I will probably end up paying for it, if Labour get in, as we're a fairly high earning family, but I was brought up to believe in the tax system we operate and I have no reason to stop believing in it, just cos I'm suffering as a result of it. 2015 can't come soon enough for me....

flatpackhamster Tue 09-Oct-12 18:35:33

flapperghasted

I don't much like Milliband, but I generally approve of the labour party ethos. For me, they at least protect the vulnerable in society and that's good enough for me.

You mean by letting 3 million migrants in to the country to push unskilled and semi-skilled British workers out of jobs? That sort of 'protecting the vulnerable'?

YouMayLogOut Tue 09-Oct-12 18:37:11

YANBU.

They are the Nasty Party.

flapperghasted Tue 09-Oct-12 19:45:09

flatpackhamster Oh yeah, and the Tories are doing a super job of addressing that too!!! Oh wait, not they're not are they? They're too damned busy robbing mothers, children, the disabled and the elderly whilst simultaneously protecting the welfare of the rich. Sounds like all the other conservative governments there have been in this country.

wtf1981 Tue 09-Oct-12 19:49:53

Public school freaks?

Labour/Lib Dem coalition?

And some of you on here think the people who voted for the Tories are deluded?

They are not perfect by any means but whose mess are they sorting?

monkeysbignuts Tue 09-Oct-12 19:52:00

well said flapperghasted!!
I am running to the pole station with my big X in the labour box.
Out with the toffs and in with the best of a bad bunch lol. Would much rather have labour back than sniveling shit head Nick Clegg or two faced single parent hater David Cameron!

wtf1981 Tue 09-Oct-12 19:53:35

Pole station? Or poll? Or,in fact,Polling Station?

monkeysbignuts Tue 09-Oct-12 19:53:38

wtf you do know the recession was global right? Or did that pass you by? Who's mess are they cleaning up?? Yeah that's right "the global economic crisis mess"

monkeysbignuts Tue 09-Oct-12 19:55:08

I love it when people have nothing better to pick on than someone's spellings! It just shows your not a very good at debating. Anything else you want to pick at?

PanonOlympus Tue 09-Oct-12 19:58:30

Flatbackhamster - classic Tory shit twist on the bigger picture. If there is an economic problem world wide, blame the 'immigrants' for taking jobs in this country. You really are a throw back.

ThatBloodyKnid Tue 09-Oct-12 19:59:08

YANBU. Bastards.

wtf1981 Tue 09-Oct-12 20:01:26

It's you're-not your.

That's all for now. Funny you're picking me up on that and not some of the ridiculous comments on here.

And no,it didn't pass me by.

Ps-whose not who's.

Woozley Tue 09-Oct-12 20:02:59

How much does the boss have to offer you to waive sex discrimination rights so he can grope your arse at will?

It's like nothing has happened in ToryWorld since 1975.

Labour indeed spent all the money when they should have been more careful, got us up shit creek without a paddle by getting into bed with the US in Iraq and Afghanistan, making us a major terrorist target, took away many of our civil liberties, brought in tuition fees at university, made the country a less equal society by allowing the rich to get massively richer on their watch...BUT the fact is the Coalition are making them look massively competent and rather decent.

Surely no-one will vote Conservative or LibDem again for a very long time after this unmitigated shower of shit?

monkeysbignuts Tue 09-Oct-12 20:03:19

seriously if you are just going to pull me up about spelling and grammar errors you obviously have nothing better to add to the debate!
bye bye wtf

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now