Whats top on your dcs Xmas list this yeat??

(63 Posts)
sum04 Mon 01-Oct-12 07:37:31

Whats top on your dcs Xmas list this year and will they be gettng it?

Mintyy Sun 07-Oct-12 21:07:19

My dc haven't asked for anything at all ... it is early October.

peanutMD Sun 07-Oct-12 21:30:06

DS is 6, he has asked for:

Nintendo 3ds XL - bought
Mario and sonic at the olympics - bought by MIL

Moshi monsters tin - bought by DB

TaperJeanGirl Sun 07-Oct-12 21:37:38

New, improved, and overpriced furbies, but, I got 3 on 3 for 2 deal in argos and got a tenner voucher for spending over £100, so at least I didnt pay full price (keep telling myself that!)

Waswondering Sun 07-Oct-12 21:42:40

No idea yet (but loving the idea of the young driver thing - one to file for future use, as I think ds would love that in 2/3 y time!)

letseatgrandma Mon 08-Oct-12 20:28:40

£65-I've just looked them up in Argos! I hope they cook the Christmas dinner for that price ;)

youonlysingwhenyourewinning Tue 09-Oct-12 23:46:05

dd1 - a tablet
dd2 - a tablet
dd3 - a furby

We will be trying our best to get them

SomebodySaveMe Wed 10-Oct-12 09:28:31

DSD (5) wants a lala loopsy mermaid and a coat for her mums house hmm
She's getting the mermaid, a big box of crafty bits I'm still putting together and a vtech laptop.

DS (3) wants the thing figure from fantastic 4 (thank you eBay). We have put together a massive box of superhero figures and costumes so his head may explode on Christmas morning!

DD (2) wants everything on adverts including car insurance! She's getting a new wooden kitchen if I have the money before the asda offer runs out.

MrsWolowitz Wed 10-Oct-12 09:34:16

DD1 a leappad ( she got a furby for her birthday last month and the DTs love it) hmm
They are now getting furbies too for Christmas.

This is the first Christmas in ten years that I havent worked for Early Learning Centre.

It's an eye opener that is for sure.

Having to worry about availability and paying full price shock grin

DS (who is 5 almost 6) want the lego goldmine thing, shall hopefully be buying it sometime next week.

DD (who is 2 almost 3) keeps changing her mind but keeps going back to the Cinderella doll and horse and carriage.

insanityscratching Wed 10-Oct-12 09:58:25

Dd 9 wants a 3DS XL she isn't having one because she has a ds lite a ds XL and a 3DS. She will be more than happy with whatever we get instead though I'm sure.

BeaLola Wed 10-Oct-12 10:08:57

DS has asked for "the Ben 10 watch thing that is flat up your arm & it fires things out of it " - he saw this on TV ? Any ideas what this is ???

Dd almost 10 but asd wants an iPad, a teacup chihauha (sp?) or a retired greyhound.

She may be getting a second hand iPad but has been told NOTHING else if she does.

I would love the retired greyhound but we have no garden sad

OhTheConfusion Wed 10-Oct-12 20:02:47

DS (10) has asked for an X box 360
DD (almost 8) has asked for a tablet
DD(13mths) hasn't asked for anything ;-)

DS will get the x box, DD will get her tablet and DD2 is getting a set of wooden building blocks and a 'first' pram.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now